NFL 2017 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Who wins this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wont be many mentions of special teams for the playoffs but i think it could play a part this week

Rams have a green kicker with their pro bowler now gone for the season..if the rams v falcons game comes down to the last 2 mins could it derail the rams? Matt bryant for the falcons could be the difference in an even battle.

At an early look here is my tips

Titans to upset the chiefs as derrick henry comes of age. 17-16

Falcons front 7 to slow gurley enough to make goff win it. Falcons in an upset 30-28

Well done on the bills making it but they are an ordinary team...to me the worst/luckiest in it. Despite bortles struggles the jags win 21-3

Panthers defense to strangle the ingram/kamara duo, but brees does enough to get past the panthers 24-20

At an early look here is my tips

Titans to upset the chiefs as derrick henry comes of age. 17-16

Falcons front 7 to slow gurley enough to make goff win it. Falcons in an upset 30-28

Well done on the bills making it but they are an ordinary team...to me the worst/luckiest in it. Despite bortles struggles the jags win 21-3

Panthers defense to strangle the ingram/kamara duo, but brees does enough to get past the panthers 24-20

Pretty much a mirror of what i think but i reckon Henry goes HUGE and the Titans still find a way to lose.

How the hell the Bills made the playoffs i still don't know and they will be mauled badly.

Congrats to the teams who made it,bad luck to those who missed out, some very unlucky and some self inflicted. Glad we won't have to play Baltimore. I'd welcome a rematch with the chiefs all day esp after ruining our banner night. Just got that vibe it will all come down to pats Steelers in afc. Tennessee and bills weak links. Jags look great but Blake...

Nfc wide op.en for me. Anyone could make it to the SB if they come to play. Hard to say any weak links but I guess the eagles without Wentz would be obvious one. Anyone else is a legit shot imo

Complete Playoff Bracket Prediction:
WC Round
Tennessee vs KC: Chiefs by 3
Atlanta vs St Louis: Rams by 10
Buffalo vs Jacksonville: Bills by 4
Carolina vs NOLA: Saints by 6 in OT

Divisional Round
Buffalo vs NE: Patriots by 17
St Louis vs Minnesota: Vikings by 14
KC vs Pittsburgh: Steelers by 3
NOLA vs Philly: Saints by 11

Championship Round
Pittsburgh vs NE: Steelers by 6 in OT
NOLA vs Minnesota: Vikings by 10

Super Bowl
Pittsburgh vs Minnesota: Vikings by 3 in Minnesota

Complete Playoff Bracket Prediction:
WC Round
Tennessee vs KC: Chiefs by 3
Atlanta vs St Louis: Rams by 10
Buffalo vs Jacksonville: Bills by 4
Carolina vs NOLA: Saints by 6 in OT

Divisional Round
Buffalo vs NE: Patriots by 17
St Louis vs Minnesota: Vikings by 14
KC vs Pittsburgh: Steelers by 3
NOLA vs Philly: Saints by 11

Championship Round
Pittsburgh vs NE: Steelers by 6 in OT
NOLA vs Minnesota: Vikings by 10

Super Bowl
Pittsburgh vs Minnesota: Vikings by 3 in Minnesota
St Louis?

A11dAtP0w3R The Panthers have never lost a wild card game

JeffDunne Sean Payton has never coached a home playoff loss

While these histrionic records are cute i pay very little attention to such, Cam has played some of his best games historically in the NO Superdome, that still doesn't make me any more confident that we can win this week because the Saints D is far better than it has been in years past.

John Fox, Steve Smith, Musin Muhammad and Jordan Gross can't help us win a wildcard game this week.

Having said that, Julius Peppers can though, amazing that he is still around and performing at a high level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the ravens had made it theyd be called cleveland
why not call the rams Cleveland then??? That is where the franchise originated from

Back