NFL 2017 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Who wins this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

100-49

Tennessee (+8|+8) at Kansas City (+9|+3) = Tennessee (+4.5) - 5 - 5.5 = Kansas City +6

Prediction: Kansas City 27-23

Atlanta (+6|+22) at Los Angeles Rams (+2|+12) = Atlanta (+4) - 5 - 2.5 = Los Angeles +3.5

Prediction: Los Angeles 29-25

Buffalo (-25|+12) at Jacksonville (+2|+16) = Jacksonville (+17.5) + 5 = Jacksonville +22.5

Prediction: Jacksonville 33-19

Carolina (-4|+18) at New Orleans (+18|+9) = New Orleans (+6.5) + 5 + 2.5 = New Orleans +14

Prediction: New Orleans 33-24

If we can stop Gurley and actually score TDs in the red zone we might win
Gurley and the Rams D are the 2 best things the Rams have.

Doing both will be hard. but stage fright might get the Rams with no playoff experience.

Fwiw. In hindsight, the neutral fans were better off that the Giants beat the Packers. While you can crap on Favre over the game against the Saints. The fact is, Favre was the single biggest reason they were in the nfcc in the first place.

26 people reckon the Saints will win?... Alrighty then.

Would the Los Angeles winning be a troll to everyone in St. Louis
Nup. Best ever Rams team is from St Louis.

26 people reckon the Saints will win?... Alrighty then.

Why is that a surprise? They’re $1.34 favourite.

As for the Favre comment, have no idea what you’re on about

He'd be referring to the 2007 NFCCG vs NYG when he was still at Green Bay. Got picked off in OT.
Yeah but what relevance...surely not Favre / Newton...surely not!?

There was an earlier discussion about Favre. Might've been in the Week 17 thread. Anyway his original post made little sense anyway.

That sums up most of his posts.

When im not baiting him about the fact he enjoys watching people drive in circles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but what relevance...surely not Favre / Newton...surely not!?

pretty sure he was alluding to this from earlier in the fred..

Haven't they suffered enough?

A Brett Farve brainfart INT across his body back into traffic while in FG range in the NFCCG with one minute left.

Blair Walsh missed FG from 20 yards out to win it.

Poor Vikes, they have had some recent traumatic playoff losses of late.

And FWIW i agree with you Baz... Newton>>>Favre :D:thumbsu:

If we (falcons) can avoid the saints we will make superbowl again. also none of these teams in the nfc were in the playoffs last year, i believe this will fall in our favour, lets wait and see, should be fun to watch! if we can bring our A game again on D rams will be shellshocked and we will chip away and win.

Looks like next 2 Sundays are set :)

How do Bills deserve playoffs? Chargers mauled them and are far better

Not gonna take the bait, but perhaps:
Broncos 24-21 Chargers (Bills 1-0)
Dolphins 19-17 Chargers (Bills 2-0)
Chiefs 24-10 Chargers / 30-13 (Bills 2-0)

Interestingly, apart from beating the Bills (who apparently don't deserve playoffs), the Chargers didn't beat a single playoff team.

On the other hand the Bills beat KC, Atlanta (away) and were a catch away from beating Carolina (away).

Chargers also got to play Browns (32nd best record), Giants (31st best record), Jets and Broncos x2 (both tied 25th best record) for 4 of their wins.

NFC looks terrific from top to bottom. Every game and permutation I can see going either way so I'm really excited to see how the games go. There will be a blowout or two most likely but in what direction?
Honestly the most likely team to lose IMO is Philly and yet they aren't top seed purely because of Wentz and I think they can certainly defend home field. Wide open conference.

AFC clearly the weaker conference and has two stronger teams. But at least having Jaguars, Bills and Titans means new teams in the playoffs, long-suffering fans bringing the atmosphere, and a chance for new legends to be made.

Let's face it, the only AFC team that could beat any of the NFC teams this SB is the Pats. Maybe Steelers. There are too many top notch NFC teams all coming at the best the AFC has to offer. Iron sharpens iron.

You're right I'll take a SB loss.

Ok guys. Predict the run.

TEN @ KC
BUF @ JAX
ATL
@ LAR
CAR @ NO

KC @ NE
JAX @ PIT
ATL
@ PHI
NO @ MIN

PIT @ NE
ATL @ MIN

PIT v MIN for SBLII
I agree with 7 games

Switch either saints @ Vikings or Atlanta @ Vikings (falcons I think will beat Minnesota, but if nawleans beats em first I have saints in the super bowl)

And pats t win the afc

Give us atlanta-new England II
Atlanta score first on a bad snap/safety to go up 2-0, New England score 4 tds for the 28-2 lead
Falcons storm back to win 29-28 with a 50 yard fg from Bryant as time expires.

Tom Brady to go apocalyptic leading the pats to their second 16-0 season next season.

Absolutely. Making an SB with this roster and so many draft picks to come?
No, too much heartache there. If I were a Bills fan, it'd better confidence building to either lose the WC round in a close battle, or to win and then lose in the Div round in a close battle. So the org is brimming by next season and take that leap into the SB where they're strong enough to just win it and go 1-4.

Back