2017 NMFC Membership Tally/Discussion | Final tally 40,441

Remove this Banner Ad

Just waiting to see if I land this job in Melbourne (longest recruitment process ever) before signing up again. Recommendations on membership type or seating location at home games welcome as I'll be a Melbourne newbie!

I've been a North End reserved member since the option came out. Incredible value for money :thumbsu:

Just got an email about a Shinboner wall that will feature names of players and members.

I don't know if that's a new thing or an ongoing thing and I now qualify but it sounds neato.

yeah same, is that for all members or special types? and should i bring a magnifying glass to view.

Also got the email. There was an earlier version of this covering the 1996 & 1999 memberships. I seem to recall that it was put together by Micky Martin's father.

Also got the email. There was an earlier version of this covering the 1996 & 1999 memberships. I seem to recall that it was put together by Micky Martin's father.

Yes, they were the names that were engraved and displayed with the two statues that used to be outside the office prior to the redevelopment. I wonder what happened to those statues. I also received the email and I think it's a nice gesture by the Club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, they were the names that were engraved and displayed with the two statues that used to be outside the office prior to the redevelopment. I wonder what happened to those statues. I also received the email and I think it's a nice gesture by the Club.

Try Simms Metal in Broadmeadows or Brooklyn.

yeah same, is that for all members or special types? and should i bring a magnifying glass to view.

It says " In recognition of your loyalty and committment". My grand son who is a 14 year continious member didn't get one. So either its adults only or they have set the bar at a figure over 14 years.

It says " In recognition of your loyalty and committment". My grand son who is a 14 year continious member didn't get one. So either its adults only or they have set the bar at a figure over 14 years.

Not sure about that... any of those years as a Junior? I started in 2003 as a full member so would be 15 years now although pretty sure the club can't count and has me as 14...

Probably adults only then cause i have been a member for less than 10 yrs and my name is on the wall to.

I received mine as a 50+ member and the next day got a second one addressed to a different name (Andrew) reminding me to join so I can be on the wall. So Andrew, whoever you are, shut up and buy a membership.

I received mine as a 50+ member and the next day got a second one addressed to a different name (Andrew) reminding me to join so I can be on the wall. So Andrew, whoever you are, shut up and buy a membership.
Yeh I got an additional email addressed to a Rachel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back