Competitions 2017 NMFC Player Sponsors - 1st competition - pre-game room passes vs Swans May 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all!

This competition is for our 2017 pledged and paid player sponsors (as in this list here) and it is for one double pass to take you and a friend into the changerooms before the game vs Sydney on Sunday May 14.

Due to the way these change room access passes are allocated by the AFL, it is imperative that you do not enter this competition unless you are 100% confident you will attend the game on the day; the passes are non-transferable and will need to be registered in the winners name.

These pre-game room passes do not automatically include a ticket to the game, so you'll also need some form of entry into the game as well.

I'll leave this thread open until Sunday 7 May in the afternoon, so get your entries in!

Good luck!

In.

May I say Chad, you are an upstanding individual and beyond reproach. :thumbsu:

Thanks. I got the bank transfer bribe, too.

Wait, is this a private message?

Am I allowed to say I'm in but if I win TT and his old man will go in my place?

Then again how's the guy at the door going to know TT isn't KT? (But you'd best take your LT badge of your jacket TT...and Ive got a spare Sansbury badge if you really want to go authentic!)

Am I allowed to say I'm in but if I win TT and his old man will go in my place?

Then again how's the guy at the door going to know TT isn't KT? (But you'd best take your LT badge of your jacket TT...and Ive got a spare Sansbury badge if you really want to go authentic!)

Good point (and very generous offer mav, ta).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shhhhhhh!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I have a plan bs.....

1vBqpOAjsv0sam8P_YyKYHANPEak5zTbvZJQxa5ifrAdHFwE4IGq4iBgxmq9DXr09Y2vQn8BMGM6TTJi2Zi166lmxiOhNIKmkyEa=w301-h200-nc

Final bump, and reminder that if you win this prize it doesn't preclude you from entering the other competitions throughout the season.

(Only non-double up prizes are the Syd Barker and the Guernseys).

Tried something new this time so I could physically show people the drawing, so (assuming this works) here goes nothing..

Wheel spinning...

Winner is drew!

I'll send you a PM now drew, as I need your details ASAP.

Let me know if you like/dislike this method of drawing a name at random!

Congratulations

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Missed the draw, but seeing that i won last year I wasn't going to enter.

To the winner - you will need ID and also have to leave your mobile phone with the officials at the desk. Get there early. You also get to stand up the race after the team has already entered for the warm up period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back