Competitions 2017 NMFC Player Sponsors - 3rd competition - Trivia Night with Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello once again folks,

Welcome to the third competition for the Player Sponsorship group. This one is for two single passes (IE winners only get one ticket each*) to a Trivia Night with the NMFC players!

The Trivia Night will be on Wednesday June 14, 6-8pm in the South Wharf district.

Entries need to be in by 4pm Thursday 1 June (this week), at which point I'll draw our winners. You'll then need to give me your names and phone numbers ASAP, but no later than midday Friday 2 June.

Apologies for the short notice, but the club didn't give us a huge amount of advance notice for this one.

This competition is for our 2017 pledged and paid player sponsors (as in this list here).

*Although the 2 winners of this competition only get 1 ticket each, each winner is able to purchase a second ticket directly from the club for $60 if interested

I'm in

Chad, I'm not listed as paid because I was lame and only just got around to it.

:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you entered that rehash of Mastermind being run on TFS this year btw?

Tried to. I don't watch the Footy Show so got onto it too late. Apparently they're only taking 5 contestants over 5 weeks for a $50,000 prize. Back in MY DAY when I won it in 2004 they had different contestants all through the year and you had to go on 3 times and I only won $20,000. Pffft. Stupid quiz segments on stupid TV shows aren't what they used to be.

Tried to. I don't watch the Footy Show so got onto it too late. Apparently they're only taking 5 contestants over 5 weeks for a $50,000 prize. Back in MY DAY when I won it in 2004 they had different contestants all through the year and you had to go on 3 times and I only won $20,000. Pffft. Stupid quiz segments on stupid TV shows aren't what they used to be.

Ahhhh ok. I asked because I noticed the first contestant last week was a bloke who'd finished 3rd in Marstermind back in the day. He got questions wrong which I'm sure you would have knocked over without skipping a beat.

Ahhhh ok. I asked because I noticed the first contestant last week was a bloke who'd finished 3rd in Marstermind back in the day. He got questions wrong which I'm sure you would have knocked over without skipping a beat.

Someone showed me it....I'd have smashed him :cool:

Good news!

I was wrong; it's not 1 ticket per winner. It's two!

SO each winner can take a friend, partner, or casual acquaintance!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back