Competitions 2017 NMFC Player Sponsors - 3rd competition - Trivia Night with Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news!

I was wrong; it's not 1 ticket per winner. It's two!

SO each winner can take a friend, partner, or casual acquaintance!
I'm happy to make up casual acquaintance numbers if I don't win!

Can extra tickets be purchased anyway?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Alright sorry for the delay, and sorry for the wonky aspect ratio again, but here are the two winners of double passes to the trivia night with players next week!

kangafruity and Unity-28 ! Congratulations.

I'll send you PM's now because I need your names and the names of your guests by 4pm today!

Unfortunately I haven't heard from kangafruity yet and I need details by 5pm today.

First player sponsor who entered this comp to PM me their name/email/phone number and name of a guest will be my backup option if KF doesn't get back to me.

I'm working on a Melbourne trip just need an excuse

Unfortunately I haven't heard from kangafruity yet and I need details by 5pm today.

First player sponsor who entered this comp to PM me their name/email/phone number and name of a guest will be my backup option if KF doesn't get back to me.
I am sorry, I thought I saw a message the other day that Trueroo and giantroo had won and I haven't been back, Have the tickets gone?

I am sorry, I thought I saw a message the other day that Trueroo and giantroo had won and I haven't been back, Have the tickets gone?

That was for competition #2 - the tickets to tonights NMFC/RFC game.

I'll find out from the club on Monday if we can get you on the list :)

Thanks heaps guys. this event was great. Corey Wagner is a crack up.
osker Junker is a nice bloke too.

Oh and our table won the trivia night! :D:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky enough to win the ticket and had a great night. Drinks provided, well at least soft drink was cos that was as heavy as we went. The boys got served their meals and were a little reluctant to eat with us watching. Corey got a steak and Oscar got fish of some sort. We then got ours and the choice was between a huge schnitzel or a pork knuckle both were great. Then the trivia started with 3 rounds and we did the Big Footy sponsorship proud by taking the top prize. We received a hat, scarf, drink bottle, some badges and Boomers book. Corey will be back playing VFL this week, Oscar says he is 3 to 4 weeks away. There will be a new player making his debut this week for EVW, guess who?
We mentioned Preuss and he is being told to keep doing what he is doing. Couple of other things said but better left not in writing

Whatever you want mate. Would of been a sensational night.

I'm assuming Lachie was best on?

lachie was on the table next to us.....all he needed was a glass of wine, and a cigar, oh and maybe a purple smoking jacket. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back