2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to that horrible Kane Cornes/Ben Hart program on the way home.

Honestly does Kane Cornes just say whatever is on his mind at the time even if it blatantly contradicts what he has said previously?

His narrative for weeks has been that if the Crows finish top 2 then the expectation has to be a grand final and there would be no excuses if they didn't. Yet he is on the radio tonight talking about how the Crows midfield will get exposed in the finals and how the media has been undeservingly been pumping the Crows finals expectations up. Does Kane not realise that when he says the Crows have to make a grand final otherwise it is a failure is doing exactly that ?

It's also touch ironic when Kane goes on about the SA media pumping up the Crows when is one of the main culprits of constantly pumping up Port Adelaide. He's been talking Port up as a geniune top 4 side even though Port's forward line is one of the worst in the AFL and they have been the beneficiaries of a soft draw. Last year he claimed that Port would be premiership contenders when Ryder returned, despite the fact that they don't have a premiership caliber forward line.

Looks like Kane suffers from the same hypocritical mentality as Rucci.
Kanus?

Wow, Bomber Thompson on 360 was awesome. Bagged us last week and said we didn't haVe anything different to give.
Tonight saved Port and Kern and said they're exciting and still around the mark.
Lololololol
It's easy to see our Fairfax sponsor.

Wow, Bomber Thompson on 360 was awesome. Bagged us last week and said we didn't haVe anything different to give.
Tonight saved Port and Kern and said they're exciting and still around the mark.
Lololololol
It's easy to see our Fairfax sponsor.
He's still bitter about us sacking Sando, if Port had the balls to sack Kern he would turn on them too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why anyone would watch or listen to any show presented by people with clear club biases or pushing specific agendas with no room for actual debate is beyond me. For example, I'm aware David King has made numerous outlandish calls in the media, yet when has he ever been held to account by his peers? There's no allowance for it, so * listening to any of them.

You'll only end up trolling yourself if you bother listening to intellectually dishonest people.

6570df0e3e1c693634356e1d3c1b2f9a.jpg

Ahahahaha
594f5171e8af9197e23c4427df82d0cd.jpg
Pykey clearly isn't Victorian or coaching a Victorian club

Pyke's not in the top 6 coaches?

Seems credible.
Second year.coach, been top two for most of the season and been top.for the most weeks in the club's history.

Seems legit....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

After all the doom and gloom surrounding us after the departure of Dangerflop, either Pyke is a great coach, our other players weren't actually as bad as the media thought or a combo of both.

Strange ranking system

Listening to Kane and Ben Hart and some Vic reporter reckons Devon Smith and Ablett both going to Geelong. Wonder where they're going to get all these first rounders from?

Devon... Bahahaha
Isn't that Victorian for another type of cold meat ?

Geelong seemingly have a pre occupation with small goods

The March from the mall is back! Port desperately trying to get themselves up for the game against the Saints and get people to show up to the games.

Heard that too ! Apparently that Game Day Village being taken away is the reason Port supporters aren't turning up !
How ridiculous!

I am dreading the day they actually start concentrating on football again .......

Marches, villages, China, prisoners, Academies ....... I love that club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back