2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all the doom and gloom surrounding us after the departure of Dangerflop, either Pyke is a great coach, our other players weren't actually as bad as the media thought or a combo of both.

Strange ranking system

It's an indictment on the absolute bias and stupidity of those that vote

They should be embarrassed with that leaderboard
Looks like a participation award like the Merv Agars medal

Listening to Kane and Ben Hart and some Vic reporter reckons Devon Smith and Ablett both going to Geelong. Wonder where they're going to get all these first rounders from?

We'll give them our first as part of a complex lever trade where we get a couple of VFL level players Melbourne clubs want to get off their lists.

Geelong seemingly have a pre occupation with small goods

Looks like the wives of the Geelong players have a pre-occupation with small goods

BAM!

Ah, I'm here all week, try the ham.

Pykey clearly isn't Victorian or coaching a Victorian club

That's what I thought as well, looks like you either have to be Victorian or coaching a Victorian side to get votes.

There is no relational explanation at all why Pyke is not on that list and when you consider that Buckley is on there it just totally turns that whole award into a complete farce.

We all need to start calling this type of s**t out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to hear KT is across the important issues at his club, noting their atmosphere is down at this year at games.

Reintroducing the March should solve that.

Has nothing to do with playing poor footy and losing games of footy leading to sub 40k crowds.

The funny thing is they call us a plastic franchise.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Has anyone called him Hammy Taylor yet?

Anyone?

200_s.gif

And yet you keep listening to hear he says next.

His job is done....

Unfortunately Rowie and Bicks now finishes at 6pm (right in the middle of when I am driving home from work) and my Port supporting wife likes to listen to Kane Cornes so I don't have much choice.

It really is a god awful program and Ben Hart is equally as terrible as well, he's about as exciting as a wet fart.

Good to hear KT is across the important issues a5 his club, noting their atmosphere is down this year at games.

Has nothing to do with playing poor footy and losing games of footy leading to sub 40k crowds.

Maybe KT should address why his supporters seem to think they're wedded to the PAFC when they're winning but go MIA when they're not. Dealing with that delusion would actually fix the problem.

Or not. Bring on The March TM (est 1870 BC)!!

Good to hear KT is across the important issues at his club, noting their atmosphere is down at this year at games.

The funny thing is they call us a plastic franchise.

Kochie has sold the PAFC hook, line and sinker into the allure of using cheap marketing gimmicks as a way to promote to club.

Their first instinct now when things are going south is to look at what gimmick they can use to try and get the crowds back.

Maybe KT should address why his supporters seem to think they're wedded to the PAFC when they're winning but go MIA when they're not. Dealing with that delusion would actually fix the problem.

Or not. Bring on The March TM (est 1870 BC)!!
The supporter base reflects the team so well.

Flat Trackers on both the field and in the stands.....

The supporter base reflects the team so well.

Flat Trackers on both the field and in the stands.....

I think we're underselling Port supporters here. Teams in the top 5 and they're not turning up. Clearly they can see it's all smoke and mirrors too.

Kochie has sold the PAFC hook, line and sinker into the allure of using cheap marketing gimmicks as a way to promote to club.

Their first instinct now when things are going south is to look at what gimmick they can use to try and get the crowds back.
Port - the club with soul. LMAO.

Mostly glass beads and trinketry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back