2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty poor effort on Marngrook tonight. Having a flash back of notable R19 games and go back to 2011 when Geelong thump Melbourne and Dean Bailey is sacked two days later. Show vision of him and KB has a laugh about a pre game interview with Bailey.
Never did they mention that he'd passed away at an early age and no longer with us.
It's not a big thing but it's the small things that count in respecting someone. I like KB and I have respect for Rohan Connelly, it's a good show but it just seemed a bit disrespectful. Someone should've mentioned something.

LOL
Those were the days, before the screw ins and moulded soles, still remember that as a kid, and checking your hands for rings etc.

Making sure no one has any ham

If you need a pick me up, check out Ports changes. Apart from Wingard, 3 outs. All their exciting next tier of players. Austin. Houston. Atley.

In. Amon. Pittard. Young.

The future so dull they need a torch.

But Anus said that Austin was the missing piece and he'd take them to a flag!!! And now he's been dropped!

But Anus said that Austin was the missing piece and he'd take them to a flag!!! And now he's been dropped!
Tsk dont you know!!!

He is been given a rest to get his mind and body right as young players need to develop at their own pace. I mean even those Crows rested Greenwood.

From the other board, apparently there's an AFL conspiracy to give Adelaide home ground advantage umpiring, but to "even it up" and make other sides think they can win at Adelaide Oval they disadvantage Port on umpiring :drunk:
The human mind can do wonderful things....

Don't take anything they claim over there on face value.

As with everything they try and claim over there, 99% of the time it's complete bullshit and this is a prime example of it.

Adelaide at Adelaide Oval
9 games
+15 free kick count
4 times + free kicks
4 times - free kicks
1 time equal free kicks

Port at Adelaide Oval
8 games
+16 Free kick count
5 times + free kicks
2 times - free kicks
1 time equal free kicks.

So not only have Port been given more free kicks at home they've also had more games at Adelaide Oval where they have won the free kick count more than we have.

Once again someone is clearly talking out of their ass again

#Portlogic

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory Janus was going on about their defence and how it holds up. Statistically I guess you can't argue but when you leave out Hombsch and Pittard against Melbourne and bring in under done kids and you lose you have to question the coach, selection and depth.

Janus is one of those people who is so desperate to justify his opinion that he spends hours writing long nonsense theses that he posts trying to falsely convince people that he has a higher tactical grasp on the game than others do, in the hope that it will give his opinions more credence.

He essentially just goes trawling for whatever random stats or info he can use and then puts it into one of his trademark 1000 word incoherent posts that are full of nonsense theories which center around trying to convince people that Hinkley is an elite coach and that Port have the best list in the AFL.

He's a snake oil salesman and Port supporters have begun to wake up and see him for the charlatan that he actually is.

Janus is one of those people who is so desperate to justify his opinion that he spends hours writing long nonsense theses that he posts trying to falsely convince people that he has a higher tactical grasp on the game than others do, in the hope that it will give his opinions more credence.

He essentially just goes trawling for whatever random stats or info he can use and then puts it into one of his trademark 1000 word incoherent posts that are full of nonsense theories which center around trying to convince people that Hinkley is an elite coach and that Port have the best list in the AFL.

He's a snake oil salesman and Port supporters have begun to wake up and see him for the charlatan that he actually is.

What's remarkable is how long people were still buying the oil.

The ones I hate the most is when he is over the ball in a pack and he drops chest first to the ground with his arms spread out pretending to be pushed in the back, 90% of the time there is absolutely no contact at all with his back.

The most ridiculous thing is that if the umps don't pay him a free, he then has the gall to look at the ump questioning why a free wasn't paid for something that was clearly staged.

I learnt not to do this the hard way playing school basketball, kept asking ref for fouls and after a few she told me she won't pay anything my way for remainder of match... lesson learnt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard an ad for the Bulldogs v Port game at Ballarat. It suggests this game is the first game played for Premiership points in Regional Victoria.

Geelong is a suburb of Melbourne?????

Was Kochie an adviser in marketing that game?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Poor old Patty can't take criticism all that well can he

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/pa...e/news-story/01f86c7f205fa9213bea29836ee1b899

“I’ve got a lot of respect for Robert, he’s a very astute commentator of the game. I think he might have lost the plot with a few of his comments there.

First Sam Newman. Then Kornes. Then Walls. If you want to get some media, have a pop at Dangerfield because you know he'll have a sook back.

Walls was 100% right by the way. Dangerfield (& Geelong) made the week all about him. When they start struggling, Scott is going to have to pull him into line.

Poor old Patty can't take criticism all that well can he

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/pa...e/news-story/01f86c7f205fa9213bea29836ee1b899

“I’ve got a lot of respect for Robert, he’s a very astute commentator of the game. I think he might have lost the plot with a few of his comments there.

First Sam Newman. Then Kornes. Then Walls. If you want to get some media, have a pop at Dangerfield because you know he'll have a sook back.

Walls was 100% right by the way. Dangerfield (& Geelong) made the week all about him. When they start struggling, Scott is going to have to pull him into line.

How cute ...Paddy likes to smile during games......wasn't doing a s**t load of "smiling" from what I saw.
And yes, Patrick, this perception is correct.

"Dangerfield was asked to respond to the criticism during his regular appearance on KIIS 101.1’s Matt & Meshel program on Friday morning and the perception he is “up himself”."

Just hope the rest of the supporters don't wake up to the fact the whole club is run the same way. Koch the salesman and KT the spin artist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back