Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Kilkenny Cats, WWT Eagles
What qualifications does he have for the job?

Does he have any management expertise?

He was a Visy Ambassador for several years on big coin.

Amazingly managed to meet his business commitments whilst being a full time AFL player.

DD#23

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Can we send Smart there?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
"what do you believe you can bring to the team?"

"well you know, ah, people tell me I'm pretty Smart... heh"

iu

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
5AA had the afl scheduling guy and they brought up Kochies comments, any hear it? I only heard a bit.

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
5AA had the afl scheduling guy and they brought up Kochies comments, any hear it? I only heard a bit.

Apparently the AFL are leaving it up to the clubs to sort out who wears what.

Kochie is going on about a contract that says Gold Coast must wear their away guernsey.

What I read is that the Gold Coast's away guernsey is actually their home guernsey with the sponsors swapped around, their white guernsey is a clash, there is no clash.

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Apparently the AFL are leaving it up to the clubs to sort out who wears what.

Kochie is going on about a contract that says Gold Coast must wear their away guernsey.

What I read is that the Gold Coast's away guernsey is actually their home guernsey with the sponsors swapped around, their white guernsey is a clash, there is no clash.
Thats a shame...kockie, you know what they say assuming will do

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hayden Kennedy saying we need to get rid of the bounce because some umps can't do it, and you dont want to not select an ump who is a good decision maker because they can't bounce....but we will continue to give umps who can bounce but are poor decision makers a go

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hayden Kennedy saying we need to get rid of the bounce because some umps can't do it, and you dont want to not select an ump who is a good decision maker because they can't bounce....but we will continue to give umps who can bounce but are poor decision makers a go
Bunch of primadonas. Don't want to go full time because some have full time jobs that pay higher.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Classic Janus, he's at it again.

Apparently the Kochie bitchfest is for show to stir up attention and both clubs will release limited edition jumpers, all this is a beat up and Port don't have an issue.

Then he went on to say the AFL have given Port a tough start as the AFL want Port to fail and for China to be a success for the Gold Coast.

Lots of whacky weed over there.

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Classic Janus, he's at it again.

Apparently the Kochie bitchfest is for show to stir up attention and both clubs will release limited edition jumpers, all this is a beat up and Port don't have an issue.

Then he went on to say the AFL have given Port a tough start as the AFL want Port to fail and for China to be a success for the Gold Coast.

Lots of whacky weed over there.
Gold Coast are going to release a limited edition. The Sun being a star itself, so they'll rename themselves the Gold Coast stars for the event.

And change their logo to this

IMG_3741.PNG

Still wear red and yellow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back