2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were a particular headache for them since they didn't have any key defenders at all, and guys like Jenkins can really feast on smaller defenders. Not going to have that advantage this year with them adding Carlisle and Brown in.
They could go top 6. I liked them last year and picked them to make the 8 when everyone was going on about it being between North, Melbourne and Port. I wasn't wrong by much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can see who was the real coach at Port in 2013.

Reckon we will see the Saints bring that brutal running game this year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Saints look good however hard to get a clear reading with Port playing like witches hats

Dixon still dropping marks he should be taking for a bloke 5 cms taller and 10 kgs bigger than everyone else around him.
According to the Oracle (Janus) he dropped five kegs to be able to "get around the ground more"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

About that, don't you think it's odd that their CEO never mentioned said clause and furthermore left the decision up to the AFL? Either KT isn't aware of the clause despite being responsible for much of the negotiating or their president is making things up. I know which option I'm leaning towards.

I don't think, Trigg aside, that a CEO is able to look like a complete moron who looks like they're not across the finer details. Chairmans are able to apply a bit of public pressure to the AFL without looking incompetent because they're not paid employees but are just passionate about their club. Remember when Chappy was drafting that response to Vlad or when he said on AA that he'd knuckle Triggy if he took Sloane to Carlton. They screwed up, but compounding that by having the CEO look like a dill, when you've got a perfectly good chairman who's already attained that status, would be much, much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back