2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good on the Club for thinking outside the box and outside the country. Though some credit to Koch ( I guess) for opening peoples eyes to the potential.

The brushstroke interpretation is the SA Gov advised DCNS to get involved in the local community and this is the result. Either way its a great get.

Vive Le France.

Jesus effin' Christ! HAHAHAHAHA!

That is genius. You can never top that.

Or can you?...

You could by posting it on the Power board. Just that we wouldnt see that poster for a month. They are very sensitive about their Chinese Take Away.

You could by posting it on the Power board. Just that we wouldnt see that poster for a month. They are very sensitive about their Chinese Take Away.
I want to nominate it on the Main Board for POTY. How can I do it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to nominate it on the Main Board for POTY. How can I do it?

I would wait for their Chinese disaster to first take place. I expect plenty more gifs and memes to keep us entertained right through till December.

Good on the Club for thinking outside the box and outside the country. Though some credit to Koch ( I guess) for opening peoples eyes to the potential.

The brushstroke interpretation is the SA Gov advised DCNS to get involved in the local community and this is the result. Either way its a great get.

Vive Le France.

France is female, mate! ;)

Vive Le France.
Do we have to spend the sponsorship money in France?:p

I'm absolutely HATING the gambling ad with Roo that pops up on my phone covering the whole page at least three times before I can get into a thread. Poor ******* form BF.
Small price to pay to become a "financial" member of Big Footy...get none of that...cheap as chips considering the entertainment on offer.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back