2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I advised Power Pete that this copy right photo of his was posted here and his response ..
"They (The Crows Board) haven't asked me if they can use it. Maybe the moderators can get them to take it off..."
We, on the Port board, have to ask him if we want to use one away from the board.
keep-calm-because-we-don-t-care.png

I advised Power Pete that this copy right photo of his was posted here and his response ..
"They (The Crows Board) haven't asked me if they can use it. Maybe the moderators can get them to take it off..."
We, on the Port board, have to ask him if we want to use one away from the board.
honestly-we-just-don-t-care.png

Yes. Its copyright to Power Pete.
Fair use includes including where the foto came from, which the foto did through the inclusion of the signature. Fair use also includes the ability to ''lift'' a foto which has already been posted on a public accessible site.

Fair use includes including where the foto came from, which the foto did through the inclusion of the signature. Fair use also includes the ability to ''lift'' a foto which has already been posted on a public accessible site.
+1

FFS, claiming copyright on a BigFooty forum.:huh: :drunk:

Dont ever say this forum never delivers.:rolleyes: :p

This is the BF terms of service

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

So as long as the pics are posted on BF, no copyright. Now begone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you need to get permission from the photographer (me) before posting Brad Ebert on your page. I want the moderators to delete this photo please.

Just a bit sensitive, aren't we?

"Oh, noes!!! Sum1 on de internetz prest ctrl + sav on mah pictuuurrrrz!!!! I'm ruiiiined!!!":rolleyes: This site is a bunch of footy nerds talking s**t to each other. The posters aren't exactly framing your picture and selling it online or using it in branding for profit. Settle petal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back