2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
9958b7982dde2e633761449b297b58b4.jpg

Any truth to this?
s**t balls.

I'd be waiting for details ... fights can be misinterpreted. He might have been the peacemaker for all anyone knows. I've been "involved" in a heap of fights, where I was trying to stop the idiots before they did any damage.

Our wins are team efforts. Geelong win when the Dangerwood show fires up
We haven't beaten Geelong for a loooong time. We also struggle against the new Bulldogs.

Right now the top 4 teams should be - Adelaide, GWS, Geelong, Bulldogs ... I wouldn't put us above any of those teams. Very even, with Richmond the potential to beat any of these 4, including us.

We haven't beaten Geelong for a loooong time. We also struggle against the new Bulldogs.

Right now the top 4 teams should be - Adelaide, GWS, Geelong, Bulldogs ... I wouldn't put us above any of those teams. Very even, with Richmond the potential to beat any of these 4, including us.

LOL Richmond have been trash all year.

Their only win that means anything is against WCE who we've just seen get pummeled at the MCG by Owen Fourthorn.

Lel? I'm not sure that winning all your games so far counts as "trash" ??

It does when only 1 of those games is against a team that will make top 8 and even then you struggle.

Honestly try actually watching games for a team before declaring they're good.

We will demolish them by 10 goals.

It does when only 1 of those games is against a team that will make top 8 and even then you struggle.

Honestly try actually watching games for a team before declaring they're good.

We will demolish them by 10 goals.
I watch most games, calm down angry child.

Who have we beaten that makes Richmonds unbeaten run so much worse than ours or Geelongs?

ADL - GWS (tick) Hawks (no) Port (maybe) Essendon (no) Gold Coast (no)
GEE - Freo (no) North (no) Melbourne (maybe) Hawthorn (no) Saints (maybe)
RICH - Carlton (no) Collingwood (maybe) West Coast (maybe) Brisbane (no)

I don't see Richmond as top 4, but they are a long way from "trash".

Who have we beaten that makes Richmonds unbeaten run so much worse than ours or Geelongs?

GWS and Port will both finish higher in the ladder than Richmond.

Collingwood won't make top 8.

West Coast doesn't count because it was at the MCG and an under 16 team could beat them there.

You are correct that Geelong have had as easy a run as Richmond.

9958b7982dde2e633761449b297b58b4.jpg

Any truth to this?

On HTC 2PS6200 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I doubt it.

Giving someone a moody stare is not assault. Given that is the extent of his "defending" I can't see him doing any harm in the real world.

He might get his beard messed up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Freo in Perth are a maybe. Collingwood is a no from me.

Will find out where the Tigers are at tonight.

I'd be waiting for details ... fights can be misinterpreted. He might have been the peacemaker for all anyone knows.

Which team do you support??

The correct reponse is, you don't wait for details, you assume he was super drunk, acting belligerent, got in a drunken brawl, then drove home, wrote off his car, and the whole thing is being covered up and blamed on a Geelong supporter.

Honestly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo in Perth are a maybe. Collingwood is a no from me.

Will find out where the Tigers are at tonight.
Freo were horrendous the first two weeks, that Geelong win is worth as much as Power's win at AO. Definite "no" for me on that game.

Agree that today's game will tell us a little bit more.

I'm still waiting for round 10-11 before I decide on where teams are at in 2017.

Which team do you support??

The correct reponse is, you don't wait for details, you assume he was super drunk, acting belligerent, got in a drunken brawl, racially abused some bystanders, then drove home, wrote off his car, and the whole thing is being covered up and blamed on a Geelong supporter.

Honestly.
EFA

Alastair Clarkson obviously only operating on short term memory ...

"There was a couple of horrific free kicks that didn't go our way ... We just haven't had much of the rub of the green in that regard"

No he's just controlling the narrative so there isn't an outcry when they continue to get very favorable treatment.

No doubt another scurrilous attempt by the media to derail China.

That or given the slap on the wrists Impey got the players realised they can do what they want.

From memory Trengove has form in the area too?
Given how "harsh" Port are on internal punishments, If he did anything I expect Trengove to serve a one week suspension. The week after China, ie their bye.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No doubt another scurrilous attempt by the media to derail China.

That or given the slap on the wrists Impey got the players realised they can do what they want.

From memory Trengove has form in the area too?
If it is Trengove then his comments to Roo and Dittmar that Port players don't get in trouble might get played back to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back