2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little nervous about Richmond next week. They aren't the real deal but they are up and about and confidence does strange things in this game.

We'll have our bubble burst eventually, just wonder.

We are destined to lose at some point. However, the only way to acceptably lose in our position is to be out performed in a thriller against one of the best teams in the comp. not play badly and get beaten by a team trying hard.

Would be a good ahow if mick molloy wasn't on there, they weren't drinking the sponsor's product and maher was behind the camera
...oh, and it only went for 5mins

Way too harsh on Mick he's not that bad. Had very popular radio shows, knows the business well.
This is coming from a person that shouldn't tolerate him considering he spent a quarter of a show giving me s**t in a stand up performance!

Way too harsh on Mick he's not that bad. Had very popular radio shows, knows the business well.
This is coming from a person that shouldn't tolerate him considering he spent a quarter of a show giving me s**t in a stand up performance!
Don't like his humour. Give me Tom Gleeson anyday

Test for Richmond starts now, with Adelaide, Bulldogs and GWS (and Freo at the MCG) over the next month. End up 5-4 and that probably ends any Premiership hopes, but if they can knock off 2+ of us, Bulldogs or GWS than they might just be the real deal.

Can't wait for the backflip

Nope, this is the backflip.

Someone told him they can't sack him at the end of this year because they accept AFL Equalisation Funding.

AFL wont allow such clubs to sack coaches mid contract, unless the situation is dire, ie multiple bottom four finishes. Port have not been that bad.

His Grandstanding and tough talk about sacking Kern if they don't make Finals is another example of how he does not know the rules the league operates in and how they pertain to his club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where from? Not sure he's a need though
At 5:0 do we have any needs? If he is a class player who might come here go and get him. We can always upgrade a similar player. I think he's got a lot of potential, might be a bit rough around the edges though

I appreciate it when I'm watching games on the iPad. Gives another glimpse into the strategy of a team and how they manage their rotations.

Each to their own.

Its interesting. Amazing how many different types of stats they are coming up with these days. The question is whether their meaningful to a sides success. I suspect its meaningful from a tv viewers perspective but im not sure that clubs would pay that much attention to some of the stats we are presented with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back