2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniping from the sidelines is also cheap and fun
What u sayin? I made a quick comment cause i had to go to work, i explained why now i have had the time. I wasnt trying to be cheap or fun.
Anyway if it was the usual in jest type comment forget what i just said. :)
Its been a long day.

I love Kochies threat of taking the game away from GC, good luck finding another team who will give up their home game to go to china.
Lol, classic Port Adelaide.

Port refuses to give up a home game to play in China.
Port can't afford to pay another club to purchase a game, so AFL pay Gold Coast to move their home game to China. AFL also to pick up ground development & travel costs.
Port want full home game rights for thinking of the idea & finding development funding that can only be spent in China.

Lol, classic Port Adelaide.

Port refuses to give up a home game to play in China.
Port can't afford to pay another club to purchase a game, so AFL pay Gold Coast to move their home game to China. AFL also to pick up ground development & travel costs.
Port want full home game rights for thinking of the idea & finding development funding that can only be spent in China.
Sounds like they think they are a Victorian club.

Are the Essendon players still threatening to sue the club and AFL?

Or has that been sorted out with a $ettlement?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Most players have settled with Essendon. Just a few non-playing ones to go yet. You can bet any payments won't be included in the salary cap. Not sure if any of the players were going to take action against the AFL.

Just hope they dont call your bluff...

They won't, if you are willing to hold your nerve and actually cancel after they beg you to stay initially, they will then get a member of their retention team to call you. I rang up after the footy season finished last year and told them I wanted to cancel, in the initial call first they offered a free month to think about it, I said no, then they offered to chuck in drama with my sports package for nothing, I said no, then they offered me everything for $50 for six months, I said no. Then after about four days just before it was due to be cut off old Mate from retention rang me, I told him I only had Foxtel for the footy and it was currently to expensive and I might hook it up next year when the season starts but I was thinking about it. He then tried to give me the sports & drama package for $25 a month until April this year when the Footy started again and once that expired $50 a month for the next 12 months. Call them they will do anything to keep your business.

They won't, if you are willing to hold your nerve and actually cancel after they beg you to stay initially, they will then get a member of their retention team to call you. I rang up after the footy season finished last year and told them I wanted to cancel, in the initial call first they offered a free month to think about it, I said no, then they offered to chuck in drama with my sports package for nothing, I said no, then they offered me everything for $50 for six months, I said no. Then after about four days just before it was due to be cut off old Mate from retention rang me, I told him I only had Foxtel for the footy and it was currently to expensive and I might hook it up next year when the season starts but I was thinking about it. He then tried to give me the sports & drama package for $25 a month until April this year when the Footy started again and once that expired $50 a month for the next 12 months. Call them they will do anything to keep your business.
Yeah had a read on Whirlpool.

May have to give em a call....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a strong Geelong line up, right? Except for no Selwood?

Dwayne tried to list about 6-8 players who were 'missing' from their best team and including Cockatoo in there. Also when they were talking about Geelong and their chances they said that they had Danger and Selwood so of course their window was always open. Pity their defence is looking not good and there is no system up forward. I had to scoff when the comment was made that there isn't a better 'goer' in the midfield than Selwood.

Dwayne tried to list about 6-8 players who were 'missing' from their best team and including Cockatoo in there. Also when they were talking about Geelong and their chances they said that they had Danger and Selwood so of course their window was always open. Pity their defence is looking not good and there is no system up forward. I had to scoff when the comment was made that there isn't a better 'goer' in the midfield than Selwood.
Enright was massive for them.

Got to love the Smears.
They have been crapping on how the Advertiser has been making up bullshit about Port not wanting GC to wear their home strip, and how Port dont care about small rubbish like that. No way are they worried about GC wearing Chinas national colours in the game.
Someone then posts a link to Kockie saying they shouldnt be allowed to wear their home strip as its Chinas national colours and its crickets over there.
They are just too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back