Analysis 2017 Non-Crows Discussion Thread - Part V for Vendetta

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AFL Commission will consider removing the rule that requires field umpires to recall errant centre bounces if they decide to retain one of football's most unique features at a meeting next week.

The rule to recall bounces at all stoppages was introduced in 2009, four years before the AFL decided to only bounce the ball in the centre and at the start of quarters in 2013.

WTF?

The vast majority of South Australians support us because we're the club for ALL South Australians.

You guys are just the toothless, lowest common denominators. You don't attract sponsors because you are an unattractive demographic.

We barely think of Port. They're like North Melbourne, the Western Bulldogs or Gold Coast Suns. Just one of the minnows. If we look to any clubs, it would be the other power clubs, not a little regional battler like you.

An awful lot of emotion for something you don’t think about :)

You really are the team for all South Australians. That’s not a badge of honour you know.

Re the bounce

Geez they're transparent.

Engineering a way to get rid of the bounce altogether. Make sure people are angry when an awry bounce favours one team
Anyone listen to razor Ray the other day on AA, absolutely hates the bounce, says he’s nervous as hell before a dry game and relaxed before a wet one when he doesn’t have to bounce it. Says it also takes a toll on the body.
Side note seems like a flog on the field but seems like a really good bloke off it.

Anyone listen to razor Ray the other day on AA, absolutely hates the bounce, says he’s nervous as hell before a dry game and relaxed before a wet one when he doesn’t have to bounce it. Says it also takes a toll on the body.
Side note seems like a flog on the field but seems like a really good bloke off it.
I wish Razor had umpired the GF.

But what about all the multi-nationals who want to increase their exposure on the back of Ports inroads in to China?

Surely there must be some of those? Were we lied to all year when they talked up their China strategy? What does flogheart road have to say about it?

What Port person tweeted earlier in the year about the AFC, when we picked up our China Southern Airlines sponsor, something about Port giving the dogs the scraps from their table?

An awful lot of emotion for something you don’t think about :)

You really are the team for all South Australians. That’s not a badge of honour you know.

We fill that stadium on a regular basis
Our average crowd (minus Showdowns - after all we go to yours / you don't go to ours so
it's only including our supporters anyway )
outstrips yours by about 10,000

You're already flogging off free tickets

https://www.weareportadelaide.com.au/memberships/general-admission/

IMG_0825.PNG

How are you making any money doing this ?

Last edited:
I think he is the best umpire in the game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What Port person tweeted earlier in the year about the AFC, when we picked up our China Southern Airlines sponsor, something about Port giving the dogs the scraps from their table?
I had a chat to Chapman about this. They wanted us because they trusted him (through being an airport board member) and they wanted the association with the brand of "Adelaide." Port lost a lot of energy trying and failing to get this. Never even close.

So there will be even more pressure on them if they decide to keep the bounce?
Seriously just get rid of it already!

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

This is interesting, I wonder if you were to watch wet games closely you would find the standard of umpiring better overall?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think we need the bounce. It was unique to our game but for some reason umpires are becoming weak small troll like humans who can't bounce a ball. Just make the decision to get rid of it. It really serves no purpose.

They are getting shorter - like hobbits some of them out there

As Shaun Rehn said once: "If you've seen one Crows supporter, you've seen them all."[/QUOTE]

If you've seen one Port feral, you've seen them all.

5udqL9D.jpg

I've got a better picture:

screen-shot-2012-06-28-at-12-21-22-pm.png

I sit at Stage 5. Which is why I talk the way I do.

You lot sit at Stage 1. Which is why you talk the way you do.

As I said, 'the team for all South Australians' never had a more truer representation...because that's how most South Australians think :D

As I said, 'the team for all South Australians' never had a more truer representation...because that's how most South Australians think :D
Innocent wonderment?

It’s nothing to brag about.

Fine line between that and delusional

Port are the ultimate club of spin. When something doesn’t go their way it’s because they actually wanted it that way no matter how hard they were chasing it suddenly it’s actually not really what they wanted. What a joke of a franchise full of dumb customers.

Innocent wonderment?

It’s nothing to brag about.

Fine line between that and delusional

Sure it is.

Nietzsche says that the third and final stage of human growth is that of the child (as opposed to the camel - taking on everything you are told by teachers/parents/friends - and the lion - rejecting the things that you feel no longer apply to you). It's a stage where life is filled with possibilities and what could be, rather than what is.

If we had more Stage 5 leaders in this state rather than Stage 1 complainers, things would be a lot different.

Sure it is.

Nietzsche says that the third and final stage of human growth is that of the child (as opposed to the camel - taking on everything you are told by teachers/parents/friends - and the lion - rejecting the things that you feel no longer apply to you). It's a stage where life is filled with possibilities and what could be, rather than what is.

If we had more Stage 5 leaders in this state rather than Stage 1 complainers, things would be a lot different.
That whole chart is about groups and their culture. It’s not about individuals.

The fact you are only relating to it personally shows you haven’t moved yet past stage 3

Hahahahahaha! Good lord, you couldn't be further up your own ass if you tried. "I'm on stage 5, you're on stage 1". Do you actually listen to yourself when you type dribble like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back