2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. I broke up with my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago, so my Friday nights have turned into eating terrible pizza (like seriously... wtf did they put in this?), drinking beer & big footying while watching actual footy.

At least we were original :thumbsu:
I was about 11 years old when we were doing this so it seemed cool at the time.
So that is why you hating the world last week.
I thought you were on your .

What a shame Port didn't kick a little straighter and hand Carlton another 100+ pts loss on a Friday night. Never mind, they already hold the record for most 100+ pts Friday night losses (4). Melbourne and Richmond have three each; Essendon and Hawthorn have two each; Adelaide, Freo and Western Bulldogs have one each. Geelong is the only team to lose a Thursday night game by 100+.

Carlton's last 8 Friday night games (all losses): 90, 138, 30, 60, 77, 75, 69 and 103pts.

The worst AFL teams since rd 1, 2014: Brisbane 15-55; Carlton 19-1-51; Gold Coast 22-1-47; Melbourne 23-47; Essendon 23-1-47; St Kilda 24-1-45.

The worst AFL teams (last 100 games played): Melbourne 27-73; Brisbane 29-71; Carlton 33-1-66; Gold Coast 33-1-66; St Kilda 34-1-65; Essendon 40-1-59.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want the club to bring this back... I must be in the minority...

I want it brought back

Fremantle_Football_Club_anchor_ceremony.jpg

Carlton are slowly becoming one of the teams I pity
Been down forever
Never recovered from jack Elliot's maverick approach to management

How did one become one of the rope pullers or anchor lifters?

AFAIK just know someone who does it basically. Me and my dad did it a few times when they needed fill ins. My aunty and uncle used to do it as my uncle coached the bloke who ran its son.

AFAIK just know someone who does it basically. Me and my dad did it a few times when they needed fill ins. My aunty and uncle used to do it as my uncle coached the bloke who ran its son.
They probably wouldn't let randoms do it these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back