2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol at St Kilda getting molested by the umps.

The frees Selwood gets are ridiculous.
Most free kicks for - against (current players)

J. Selwood 614 - 288 (232 games)

Daylight

Wait for it

Nearly there

S. Mitchell 443 - 405 (311)
M. Murphy 422 - 163 (219)
A. Swallow 416 - 266 (213)
G. Ablett 409 - 289 (293)
N. Riewoldt 397 - 155 (322)
L. Hodge 393 - 361 (289)
D. Petrie 384 - 277 (317)

Most free kicks for (average per game - current players)

J. Selwood 2.65

Put the kettle on

T. McLean 1.95
A. Swallow 1.95
M. Murphy 1.94
T. Cotchin 1.86
L. Shuey 1.81

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be pretty funny seeing West Coast lose
It would be good actually because it would show them up as pretenders not being able to beat a winless team over on the ground where the GF is played. Even we knocked off an ok side there in Melbourne at the G.

It would be good actually because it would show them up as pretenders not being able to beat a winless team over on the ground where the GF is played. Even we knocked off an ok side there in Melbourne at the G.

Both teams being 3-2 heading into the derby is an interesting narrative too given most people expected the teams to sit on opposite ends of the ladder.

Yep, bar against Hawthorn I always thought we were decent at the G when we played during 2012-2015. Knocked off the Tigs twice, Melbourne when we weren't in Darwin, Geelong in the EF. Not a great sample size but given we were only there 2-3 times a year at most our output was good. I have to admit both teams get completely ****ed by the scheduling though.

West Coast's forward line outside of Kennedy and McGovern is just one big flock of seagulls.

Most free kicks for - against (current players)

J. Selwood 614 - 288 (232 games)

Daylight

Wait for it

Nearly there

S. Mitchell 443 - 405 (311)
M. Murphy 422 - 163 (219)
A. Swallow 416 - 266 (213)
G. Ablett 409 - 289 (293)
N. Riewoldt 397 - 155 (322)
L. Hodge 393 - 361 (289)
D. Petrie 384 - 277 (317)

Most free kicks for (average per game - current players)

J. Selwood 2.65

Put the kettle on

T. McLean 1.95
A. Swallow 1.95
M. Murphy 1.94
T. Cotchin 1.86
L. Shuey 1.81

Should I be surprised that Victorian based players seem very overrepresented there?

Even the blatant favouritism the eagles receive at Subi doesn't seem to match the advantage of playing for a Vic club.

Both teams being 3-2 heading into the derby is an interesting narrative too given most people expected the teams to sit on opposite ends of the ladder.
Their supporters are carrying on like the game is already a foregone conclusion just a matter of how much by.

Should I be surprised that Victorian based players seem very overrepresented there?

Even the blatant favouritism the eagles receive at Subi doesn't seem to match the advantage of playing for a Vic club.
Unfortunately for West Coast frees stats they only play 1/2 their games at Subi.

C'monnnn saints! I must've been really really tired and crazy when I tipped this week. I just don't want Geelong to keep going undefeated. Because they're jerks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back