2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Efficiency is so good , Mayne 5 touches and 1 goal. :rolleyes: Mayne man for magpies

C4vmkKsVUAAsEnK.jpg
C4vmkKsVUAAsEnK.jpg

Maynes a dud and has been for years, OK servant but a hill for mayne swap is absolute gold for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like to criticism a player that got us b.hill. As good as Barlow, deboer, A.silvagni and GU , these players gone without getting anything in return for freo.

i bagged him more than a handful of times these past few years but faark me it's his first game (practice match) for a new club- hate to see what some of you are gonna say about our recruits in their first game
Well said , he could easily wait and get delisted and let freo get nothing still get good money from collingwood.

I have always backed in Mayne but he lost a yard of pace last year that really hurt his game. Everyone knows it was the worst trade of all time and I can't see him being an automatic selection this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have always backed in Mayne but he lost a yard of pace last year that really hurt his game. Everyone knows it was the worst trade of all time and I can't see him being an automatic selection this year.
I think he will play well at collingwood, people just jealous he get good money from collingwood .

If Mayne can play just one more JLT game, they would already have a better return from him than we've had from Bennell :$

I have never been as frustrated with a player of ours than I was with Mayne in his past few years at Freo. But it's understandable he'd be a bit rusty in his first ever pre season game with Collingwood. I don't really think he deserves the animosity shown towards him. At the same time, I'm glad he no longer plays for us. He badly needed to be moved on.

The guy is a deadset joker he treated us with such contempt he deserves any crap freo fans give him, i will not be wishing him any success this year

i bagged him more than a handful of times these past few years but faark me it's his first game (practice match) for a new club- hate to see what some of you are gonna say about our recruits in their first game

No one could ever question his work rate. All the best to him at his new club.

As you correctly point out our own recruits will soon have the blowtorch applied to them by some on here but until then it's the season of goodwill toward them and they are all potential champions for another week at least.

No one could ever question his work rate. All the best to him at his new club.

As you correctly point out our own recruits will soon have the blowtorch applied to them by some on here but until then it's the season of goodwill toward them and they are all potential champions for another week at least.
I hope people dont take advantage using his work rate to continue criticism his other part of his game.

Mayne is gone, what he did and what he does now is irrelevant to what happens at Freo. I can't follow why there is the chatter about him.
I don't like how people keep been critical on him after he gone , left him alone at collingwood. People want him to go last season , now he is gone , why still have a go at him .

The guy is a deadset joker he treated us with such contempt he deserves any crap freo fans give him, i will not be wishing him any success this year

Oh do tell how and when he treated the Fremantle Football Club with such contempt (on or off the ground)??

Can't wait for your answer and neither can the Starlight Foundation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back