2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MRP has handed Easton Wood a 1 week suspension. Seems it is his third strike (pun intended) for the season. He has been fined twice already for low-level striking.

Not a quick learner.

Last edited:

Not real great only having 1 more win than Freo playing Dad's army with a strong flavour of vanilla and soft serve through a lot of the younger players. The team is absolutely nowhere near flag quality, they really need an overhaul.
the funny part in reading their many melt threads is that half of them believe that the talent is there to win a flag

brad Hardie summed it up nicely this arvo on the radio..."Fremantle are closer to their first flag than west coast are to their next."

the funny part in reading their many melt threads is that half of them believe that the talent is there to win a flag

brad Hardie summed it up nicely this arvo on the radio..."Fremantle are closer to their first flag than west coast are to their next."
They don't care about their next flag. They already have 3. Trust me, they love telling ya! Even if Freo went back to back - nah nah nahhhhh nah ni. We have 3, you have 2. Ner ner nerrrrr ner ni.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, as I haven't watched the 2 previous NSW vs Qld State of Origin Rugby matches - but is it just possible that NRL commentators are even worse than AFL commentators?

I'm going to go out on a limb here, as I haven't watched the 2 previous NSW vs Qld State of Origin Rugby matches - but is it just possible that NRL commentators are even worse than AFL commentators?

Only during Origin. They are normally much better than AFL commentators.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello all. I write a North blog: O'Shanassy Street.

Thought I'd leave this week's piece here on the chance that (like me) there might be those here that will ingest any content involving their team.

Fair warning: its aimed fairly and squarely at a North Melbourne demographic, so don't expect much Freo analysis.

But it's all in good fun, so if you do have a squiz I hope you enjoy.

Mods, feel free to delete or move as required. Don't mean to intrude.

Cheers.

https://oshanassystreet.wordpress.c...all-all-enjoy-a-comfortable-early-retirement/

Querrey putting up a fight? I'm doing stuff but if Murray looks like losing I need to watch. Has a worse sookface than Brendan Goddard.
Murray winning 2 sets to 1. Third set went to a tie breaker (which Murray won). Querrey up 2 games to 1 in the fourth set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back