2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
slightly off your topic but i for once feel sorry for him. AVO's are a very important tool for protecting people, particularly women, from risk of violence or death. So when they get abused by people using them purely to manipulate a bad relationship it makes me very angry. i hate injustice, even for a former Eagles Brownlow medal winning premiership captain. now he gets to spend time in jail

Are you suggesting that Cousin's ex-partner is using an AVO as a way of getting back at him?
That's a big accusation. Maybe she is in fear of her life, or those of her children.

I don't see any injustice at all. Justice delayed perhaps. It shouldn't take 7 breaches (plus all the other psychotic episodes) before a magistrate grows some balls.

What about Geelongs sponsors, isn't one of them TAC ?.

They won't give it to him, but definitely worth one week suspension in the home & away.

Now if it was player 38th / 39th on the list, 2 week suspension easily !!!!!!!.
Yeah it is the TAC so Geelong will have to go hard on him to keep the sponsorship

slightly off your topic but i for once feel sorry for him. AVO's are a very important tool for protecting people, particularly women, from risk of violence or death. So when they get abused by people using them purely to manipulate a bad relationship it makes me very angry. i hate injustice, even for a former Eagles Brownlow medal winning premiership captain. now he gets to spend time in jail

Mate, the guy is a meth addict, do you know any meth heads?

Gee completely forgot Palmer had been moved on to Carlton for peanuts. Would have thought he would have offered GWS more than de Boer or Mzungu.
Whatever happened to palmer anyway? Played one of the best debut seasons of all time for Freo, shipped off to GWS, in and out of their side. Sold for almost nothing to Carlton.....

Whatever happened to palmer anyway? Played one of the best debut seasons of all time for Freo, shipped off to GWS, in and out of their side. Sold for almost nothing to Carlton.....
Did his knee and was never as good. Broke Barlow's leg and earned Harves's ire and was pissed off to GWS. Scratched together an okay few seasons at GWS but pretty much lost them the prelim. Shunted off to Carlton under the auspices of the Silvagni immigration plan.

Palmer was shipped to Carlton for salary cap reasons. Carlton payed unders for players so GWS could offload Palmers salary to make way for Deledio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did his knee and was never as good. Broke Barlow's leg and earned Harves's ire and was pissed off to GWS. Scratched together an okay few seasons at GWS but pretty much lost them the prelim. Shunted off to Carlton under the auspices of the Silvagni immigration plan.
Good summary

Gee Petracca is is a seriously talented kid.

Casaboult is such a spud.

The mccartin vs petracca debate is really going to heat up this year. For whatever reason there seems to be soo much less noise about melbourne than st kilda's list, but personally I rate melbourne's list way better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back