2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahaha. Made my day.
Darling taking time off the clock in first minute of last term when shooting from the goal line and then Yeo with the fist pump as he smashes the post from 25m out on the run when he could've run in and handballed over the top!
Oh my golly!!!

To complete the trifector Eagles out of 8 and Pies jump us on the ladder to give us a higher pick.

Hahahaha

Forgot the Duggan play on. That was such a school boy error when all you're trying to do is take time off the clock.

Will be an awesome review of last 10 minutes.

Can't stop laughing at the Yeo fist pump and poster smash. They go length to kick a goal and then just go bang bang BANG to seal it.

If I was Simpson I'd be pissed as hell.

Where that youth at Simmo? Haha

Logged into Facebook to see my Eagles friends venting about umpires, checked the score. LOL, shame I missed it but it would have meant barracking for Collingwood.

I mean really, its a bit shortsighted being so happy after the toast's performance.
However, our problems still exist, and will tomorrow etc.
They can get rid of Simmo in a heartbeat, we are stuck with our fella for years.

Just a reminder to not tag in opposition posters. Either let them wander in here of their own accord (and stupidity) or duke it out with them on other boards.
I couldn't help myself :(

Shakes head in absolute sadness.

Carlton were 53 points down at half-time against Brisbane and look at them fighting the game out, currently down by 12 with plenty of time left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was out last night so West Choke's loss today means this weekend has been great.

Kennedy is 30 next year. Imagine West Coast without him. Lolololololol.

Absolute worst midfield in the comp and zero talent coming through.
You have no idea how much this excites me. Has a team ever relied so much on 1 player as they do kennedy? Simpson has some seriously tough decisions to make. Priddis has almost become a liability. I dont think i have ever seen a player go down hill so quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back