2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a team ever relied so much on 1 player as they do kennedy? Simpson has some seriously tough decisions to make. Priddis has almost become a liability. I dont think i have ever seen a player go down hill so quickly!
Agree whole heartedly with all that. Except the word "almost"

If things don't improve soon outsider Simpson will be undercut by a favourite son waiting in the wings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been watching the swimming world champs since the footy finished. I thought AFL post-match player interviews were pointless and boring... well they've got nothing on these swimmers.

Had most probably the most one sided umpiring for my sons game on the weekend. I know they teenagers "learning" the game but not paying things both ways nor off the ball s**t. Felt like a 4:1 ratio against us

Mzungu has cemented his spot in the GWS line up. DeBoer was in before getting concussion and will probably make his way back. They were fringe players with us but are in a top 4 side currently.... **** football.

De Boer was omitted this week.

I've been watching the swimming world champs since the footy finished. I thought AFL post-match player interviews were pointless and boring... well they've got nothing on these swimmers.

No disrespect to the sport (and I haven't been watching), but what are they going to say exactly?

"I jumped in there water, got wet and and swam as fast as I could".

I find all those immediate post match/event interviews with athletes just dumb. They generally aren't orators to begin with, and you catch them exhausted and full of adrenalin and minds racing. What do we expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back