2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross' contract extension doesn't have a clause for either party to action an early release.
correct. I think Rosich has one where he can't go to a rival club. won't stop the speculation tho

If Rosich does go to Collingwood, I wonder what changes he'll make to their jumper and symbols. :thumbsu: Yes. I am still bitter. ;)

There will be a negative freo article coming out soon, hounding our players for any scrap of a dirty story.

They're already balancing Foster's epic melt with another article about Lyon being forced to deny we have a snitch culture.

Seriously, if you're going to have a crack at the footy club at least make the rumours semi-entertaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sack the coach, delist half the players, start again from scratch. New group of players and a completely new game plan equals long rebuild and being anchored at the bottom of the ladder. Such drastic changes never seem to work.

.. here's hoping they do it all the same.

PS - I voted in their poll to sack Simpson.
haha. me too. just for lols. You would think they would have a primary question "Do you support (i) West Coast (ii) another team" first. I know they try and simplify these things for the masses, but seriously, how meaningless if you don't at least try to separate supporters from West Choke haters

Another lol. On 6PR you could hear the venom in Hagdorn's comments to sack Simpson and bring in Sumich. He doesn't have interest to write anti-Freo articles when his own team is in such disarray with so little hope to come.

Sumich is a good developer of youth, he would be good if they went hard at the draft.
He'll need a few years though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back