2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Read in the West today Morabito has been on the pine for 10 weeks with knee soreness but is playing this weekend in the reserves for Claremont.
The mental strength of that guy is amazing. I wonder what he thinks when he watches AFL with the knowledge he could have been one of the competitions elite.

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
Not much to sperate between Adelaide and Sydney both beat freo 100 point or above this season .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dockernut

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks. Anyone playing West Coast.
Watching this game, it is so clear to me that we are deficient in warriors. We could do with a minimum of five warriors at our club. Not talking a bunch of Luke Tapscott's but natural footballers who also are big units. That 104 point thrashing came on the back of us being too soft.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Most of the frees to Adelaide have been there, Sydney finally getting found out.

I seriously hope that's a sarcastic comment.
Come on. This is one sided. 50/50 frees are getting paid when other times they wouldn't.

Like watching a west coast game- same type of crowd and umpiring. Boooo balllll

fnerd

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2009
Castilly rock
AFL Club
Fremantle
Most of the frees to Adelaide have been there, Sydney finally getting found out.

I seriously hope that's a sarcastic comment.
Yep ..if you were going to rubbish the guy you d at least do it after he he had a quiet game.....hes been fantastic tonight, agai st quality opposition...is just such a smart footballer and natural forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back