2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A good day :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:.

I see Sam Docherty did his ACL at training - that is just such crap news.
Hoping we have a good run this pre-season.
Yeah s**t for the Doc, right at the start of preseason. Plus side for him is that he'll have almost 18 months to get right for 2019 season.

Carlton have now lost two of their best players (Gibbs and Docherty).

It isn't difficult to comply with s 44. These politicians just play fast and loose with the rules and they need to be reigned in a bit.

Also good to see my electorate of Moore give Goodenough the **** you. 68% yes vote is a great result.

Goodenough & Hastie, have both stated that they will abstain from the vote in parliament !!!!.

You are elected by your electorate, if they give a 2 to 1 thumbs up to a motion, you MUST present their will in Canberra.

Electors pay their wages, bye bye at the next election.

I don't want to turn this into a political shitstorm of a conversation but this dual citizenship fiasco is a mountain out of a mole hill. This legislation was drafted back in 1901. Friggin' 1901!!!! If the person is doing their job in the best interest of their community, state or country, who cares if they are a dual citizen by right of one of their parents, or they were born in another country and moved to Australia before they could walk or talk and had no idea they were a dual citizen?

Anyway, rant over and glad the YES vote got up #loveislove
The citizenship fiasco and the equal rights issue were both political diversions, complete waste of time, effort, money and public concern.
Like it or not, the constitution is still the constitution, and something that simply needs to be abided by. Might not be something that people agree with, or see the value in, but it's still the law, and can only be changed via a referendum.

To think the whole thing started thanks to a Perth barrister who got Scott Ludlham out, essentially for shits and gigs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodenough & Hastie, have both stated that they will abstain from the vote in parliament !!!!.

You are elected by your electorate, if they give a 2 to 1 thumbs up to a motion, you MUST present their will in Canberra.

Electors pay their wages, bye bye at the next election.

I assume you're also offering that advice to the ALP members in western Sydney!

For those wanting to watch IRS live, tickets are only $24 at the moment (only until about midday tomorrow I think). Under 14s are free.

No Gibbs, No Docherty.

Izak Rankine's fate could be closer to sealed.
I'd say it is starting to look bleak for them. At least we have 10 or so senior players to carry our youngsters. They are down to Murphy, Cripps and old man Simpson.
Nahhh, north are still that s**t
IMO not as **** as Carlton, especially not without Gibbs and Doc.
GCS says hi as well.
They could easily be worse or if Dew is as good as they say, much better.

I'd say it is starting to look bleak for them. At least we have 10 or so senior players to carry our youngsters. They are down to Murphy, Cripps and old man Simpson.

IMO not as **** as Carlton, especially not without Gibbs and Doc.

They could easily be worse or if Dew is as good as they say, much better.
They can take Suban and Collins in the draft. I like what GWS did.

Does he come with the ticket?
carmodel.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back