2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2...hottest-weeks-in-155-years-as-nation-swelters

Gotta laugh at how soft the Vics are. One of the hottest weeks in 155 years LOL. No wonder the Vic kids don't want to be drafted to a WA club, they can't handle the heat.
Oi campaigner. Hottest november week. And heat here is way different to Perth. We don't get a sea breeze or anything, so the heat just sits there all week, and suffocates you, and makes sleeping impossible (I'm just ruining the environment and keeping my aircon on all night). Plus, there's no build up, or real summer. It's gone from 16 degrees for 11 months, to 35 degrees 24/7

I forgot Kennedy was even playing until he turned up greeted by a bronx cheer in the last quarter.
That was actually me cheering at the ground :p

Oi campaigner. Hottest november week. And heat here is way different to Perth. We don't get a sea breeze or anything, so the heat just sits there all week, and suffocates you, and makes sleeping impossible (I'm just ruining the environment and keeping my aircon on all night). Plus, there's no build up, or real summer. It's gone from 16 degrees for 11 months, to 35 degrees 24/7

That was actually me cheering at the ground :p
Soooooooo the 'world's most liveable city' is almost impossible to live in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, this is s**t...

Yeah but you get snow, which is unfair. Perth has to put up with BS cold weather and we don't even get to unleash our rage with a flurry of snowballs.

I have to go to footy training in this tomorrow :( I'm going to die. Mostly because I'm unfit, but also because it's hot.

Really don't envy you, although lying in bed in this heat, with my aircon on the blink, recovering from what I thought was appendicitis but turned out to be something less serious, more self-resolving but more craptacularly painful, isn't exactly the greatest alternative.

Keep your water levels up!

Really don't envy you, although lying in bed in this heat, with my aircon on the blink, recovering from what I thought was appendicitis but turned out to be something less serious, more self-resolving but more craptacularly painful, isn't exactly the greatest alternative.

Phew glad it's not as serious as you though. Feel better soon!!

Yeah but you get snow, which is unfair. Perth has to put up with BS cold weather and we don't even get to unleash our rage with a flurry of snowballs.

Nor does Melbourne proper, mind you. The Macedon Ranges is about the closest in that you get meaningful amounts of snow.

I hope it's ok to make a juvenile joke :)

:p
Geez Allikat, Melbourne has turned you soft ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back