2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like this game compare to yesterday game.

Why did Hunter take that free kick goal? He wasn't involved in the tackle at all. Should have been Crameri or Bont?

Doggie good at absorbed pressure , and counter attack at a pace that their opponent will be difficult to handle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beveridge utilize Lin jong so good , he is not a good kick but all his handball hit target.

Mayne has freedom which Ross's game plan doesn't Allow

Jesus, really :rolleyes:

This is a classic Mayne game. 1 goal. A couple of half-moments. Looks to be doing stuff without really doing much at all.

Looking forward to reading on the Collingwood board about how he will be better after this game. This is it for him, unfortunately for them.

I love Liam Picken.
Such a good footballer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A battler with average skills but a great football brain and real toughness. Despite his average foot skills in his early days he's been given plenty of opportunity at the top level and due to his footy brain and competiveness he's kept improving to become, as ou say, a good footballer. Should've got the Norm Smith btw.

A battler with average skills but a great football brain and real toughness. Despite his average foot skills in his early days he's been given plenty of opportunity at the top level and due to his footy brain and competiveness he's kept improving to become, as ou say, a good footballer. Should've got the Norm Smith btw.

I agree. Thought he was clearly best on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back