2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picken is so overrated , like fasolo last year when he kick 6 .overall pretty good match , mayne is not the worse out there.

Fair play to Pendlebury for doing that interview straight down the races, i'd be pissed if someone threw a microphone in front of my face right after a loss.

Poor Lin jong been asked about missing the GF.

Mayne played exactly the same for Collingwood as he has played for Freo the last 2-3 years. Not the worst player out there, one of the hardest workers, gets involved in the play, does some good things, makes a howler, but he is just lacking in that poise and awareness to turn a half-chance into a real scoring opportunity on a regular basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

total debacle post game from channel 7, they completely made the players look like a piece of meat on sale at the meat market. We dont want 30 players to be interviewed like that post match every game

Just out of interest, why do you watch it? What are you hoping to learn?

Just out of interest, why do you watch the team song being sung? What purpose does that serve?

No practical reason as such. It is usually about that time that the TV cuts to an add break.

I guess it does give an indication of the state of mind of the team if they sing the song with gusto or just going through the motions.

I did once do really well at a footy club quiz night when they had one round of snippets of team song and you had to name the club. I got 9 out of 10 for our table when most other tables got 3 or 4 that round. Was enough of a boost to put us into third place overall and grab some prizes,

Poor Carlton. Some poor misguided sod must've thought they could match the withering wit of the Doggies' legendary banner writer. It's embarrassing

84719401a7a15ad46ad1ad10c284b781

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back