2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Bombers slicing up the hawks, I reckon that year must have worked wonders for their cap, pay all their stars double for last year so they can squeeze in players for less this year

Nightrain

Club Legend
Mar 21, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
It'd be akin to watching 2 swordsmen go at it.

Second thought, more like 2 trombone players.

meesy

Cancelled
Apr 14, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hawks looking spudly atm. Missing targets and dropping marks, bizarre. Can't wait for the precision passes against us tho. Also they have some key forward depth a freo tragic could only dream of: Roughy, Gunston, Vickery, Shoenmakers with McEvoy chipping in.

On another note Merrett really looks a find.

They're giving him prime time. Perhaps this means he won't commentate our games ever again?

Fair chance given the AFL/TV Networks won't want us playing on prime time ever again.

Proud SJW

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hawks looking spudly atm. Missing targets and dropping marks, bizarre. Can't wait for the precision passes against us tho. Also they have some key forward depth a freo tragic could only dream of: Roughy, Gunston, Vickery, Shoenmakers with McEvoy chipping in.

I think that if it ever really gets to the point where Freo tragics are "dreaming of" Vickery and Schoenmakers, ecclesiastics will begin holding discussions on whether or not it's a sign of the impending Apocolypse.

meesy

Cancelled
Apr 14, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think that if it ever really gets to the point where Freo tragics are "dreaming of" Vickery and Schoenmakers, ecclesiastics will begin holding discussions on whether or not it's a sign of the impending Apocolypse.

key word there being depth ;)

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
This round has me thinking it's going to be a very interesting season.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Early days, but it still has the makings of it. I thought Port would be shite and St. Kilda would be a better side than Melbourne. Ditto Gold Coast and Brisbane.

Definitely has the makings to set up an interesting 2017

This round has me thinking it's going to be a very interesting season.

Don't forget the teams that went deep into the finals have had less of a pre-season so it may take a couple of rounds for them to get going.

It's extremely humid here in Melbourne tonight so it's a lot more slippery than normal at the MCG tonight.

Jan 5, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don't forget the teams that went deep into the finals have had less of a pre-season so it may take a couple of rounds for them to get going.
I haven't forgotten but I never thought Port would beat Sydney in Sydney.

I'm hoping for an interesting season. Let the Hawks, Cats, and Swans fall down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back