Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it's amazing that you come on to our board to discuss footy with us. Also that you bring up our rivalry in '09. I couldn't imagine going to the Hawks board and discussing '08. I'm not particularly looking forward to the 2008 10 year anniversary getting pumped up by the media.

If you are nice to people they are usually nice back . I enjoy my trips here as it's good fun chatting to footy fans even if they don't support the Saints . I just wish everybody was as friendly as here .

It's just a shame that we couldn't keep the rivalry going after 09 as we fell away badly by 2011 . But 09 was an awesome year for our two sides . Hopefully one day it will happen again and maybe we will win the flag the next time .

Any chance the Suns could beat the drug cheats . I know our only chance of finals is if they do but even so it's good to see the drug cheats get beaten anytime . Their fans are too arrogant. When I used to work I was surrounded by drug cheats supporters who were so arrogant it was annoying .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And thus our first pick is shunted two spots down the order.

One of brisbane or north melb will win next week and carlton's % will probably be smashed by sydney so they may drop back down.

It will be interesting to see if north 'experiment' against brisbane next week, it will give them massive leverage re kelly if they have the first pick in the psd.

One of brisbane or north melb will win next week and carlton's % will probably be smashed by sydney so they may drop back down.

It will be interesting to see if north 'experiment' against brisbane next week, it will give them massive leverage re kelly if they have the first pick in the psd.

Damn, didn't realize the Roos were playing the Lions next week. Carlton could have ended up with the spoon! At least they'll most likely slip back one spot, as you say.

In all sincerity, I am very disappointed that the Hawks have missed out on finals participation this season.

source.gif

3o7TKzyWlCxCQ5R8fm

Lol at the media who have been trying to talk up the Hawks as a finals chance.

We ended their season, when the only hope they have is 'a mathematical chance' they were always up against it

Does anyone give Freo a chance to beat Richmond today, I'm 2 behind in the tipping and running out of options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back