Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Ross is calling for protection for poor little Nat this week.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-03-29/lyon-says-dockers-will-get-tough-to-protect-fyfe

Must have missed the frees he got almost every time we touched him on the weekend.

Spare me Lyon you dill. Where was the same level of respect shown by Frodo all those years. Give it a spell.

And to use the Stanley incident - granted it was off the ball but Selwood get flattened like that twice a 1/4..

And then Walters sends Ruggles over the bloody fence into the crowd... he's such a dickhead really..

Keep thinking about retirement Ross.....

Go Catters

Spare me Lyon you dill. Where was the same level of respect shown by Frodo all those years. Give it a spell.

And to use the Stanley incident - granted it was off the ball but Selwood get flattened like that twice a 1/4..

And then Walters sends Ruggles over the bloody fence into the crowd... he's such a dickhead really..

Keep thinking about retirement Ross.....

Go Catters
Is just spin from Ross the Boss

Don't want them to focus on how poor we are so throw out some nonsense to get the media distracted

Tonight's game has got me stumped with my tipping. Any suggestions or opinions as to who will win and why? Bear in mind that I will blame you all if i get it wrong... I am leaning towards the Tigers, no idea why.

I tipped Richmond because Collingwood lacked clean disposals and defensive pressure, so I could see Dusty getting off the chain again.

It doesn't help their case that they don't have a backline.

Collingwood's midfield played as well (collectively) as they likely will for the rest of the season. The numbers are off charts.
On the flip side, Richmond's did not, as they virtually coaxed through the game without having to exert too much energy.
Nankervis is a better ruckman than Boyd so Grundy won't have it all his own way as he did last week either.

Richmond are a better balanced team but the Pies have a better midfield.

Flip of the coin but I'll go with the Tigers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I picked the Pies. I think if they switched opponents last week the results would have been the same, so similar form lines. If Collingwood's midfield gets on top again I don't think Richmond will hold them out as effectively as the Dogs did. Richmond are liable to buying their own hype. Still, Collingwood do look a little weak at either end so it should be a close run thing.

I see the Hawks have spun the spud magnets. Not exactly big outs or ins (former captain fat **** aside).
That is awesome. Hodge is a liability now too.
Isaac Smith got the blame for missing the goal but Hodge escaped all blame (as always) for that stupid 50 that got a goal for us. Not to mention he played completely shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back