2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember who kicked it (bulldogs player) but the kick did the same thing as Kersten's kick where it was from outside 50, at goal, empty forward line and bounces out of bounds. However not called deliberate. Happens with 2 min left in the game as well.

I am expecting a bit too much to see consistent umpiring aren't I?

In fairness however the call didn't hand the Bulldogs the win, they where up 18ish at the time and Brisbane didn't have time for a comeback.

Can't remember who kicked it (bulldogs player) but the kick did the same thing as Kersten's kick where it was from outside 50, at goal, empty forward line and bounces out of bounds. However not called deliberate. Happens with 2 min left in the game as well.

I am expecting a bit too much to see consistent umpiring aren't I?

In fairness however the call didn't hand the Bulldogs the win, they where up 18ish at the time and Brisbane didn't have time for a comeback.
McLean. Thought the exact same thing.

Brisbane are going to be so scary in a couple of years, jealous of their list that they're putting together.

I've watched every game of theirs this year, they have these insanely good passages of plays and patches in their games but then when the other team comes knocking they just go into their shell and don't know how to deal with the pressure. When they can do more outside of their momentum they will be a very good side.

Were still the only team to beat bulldogs since round 23 last year
Only three teams are last start winners v Western Bulldogs. Us, St Kilda and Geelong.

St Kilda beat them in rd 18 last year.

We have beaten them twice in a row and six out of the last seven times we've played them, dating back to rd 24, 2011.

Geelong have beaten them 10 times in a row, dating back to the QF 2009.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can only hope for a great ending to what's been a generally shitty run thus far.
Great fella,overdue for a good chunk of luck.

Last edited:
Fagan factor.
Clarkson's lost without it and the Lions roaring.

Don't mind the Bloods start at all;be nice to see the Entitled Gits get a shellacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back