2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Dangerfield is playing.

Relieved i am going out so i won't have to listen to them rave on about how a god he is by playing tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regarding Dangerfield / Selwood / the umpires. Does anyone else remember an incident between Selwood and Mayne a few years ago?

Crowley v Selwood match up was hyped up to the point fox footy decided to dedicate a camera to those 2. Before they looked at the footage at half time the commentators were all talking up what that might see Crowley do. Footage plays and off the ball Selwood does a sleeper hold / martial arts type move on Mayne behind the ball and puts him down to his knees. Commentary goes silent and they move on as if nothing happened. Nothing in the MRP about it, and no footage to be seen.

Anyone else remember it or am I just imagining things?

Regarding Dangerfield / Selwood / the umpires. Does anyone else remember an incident between Selwood and Mayne a few years ago?

Crowley v Selwood match up was hyped up to the point fox footy decided to dedicate a camera to those 2. Before they looked at the footage at half time the commentators were all talking up what that might see Crowley do. Footage plays and off the ball Selwood does a sleeper hold / martial arts type move on Mayne behind the ball and puts him down to his knees. Commentary goes silent and they move on as if nothing happened. Nothing in the MRP about it, and no footage to be seen.

Anyone else remember it or am I just imagining things?
Yep i remember those Crowley watch videos they never uncovered anything about Crowley but if someone did something to s freo player nothing was said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back