2017 Official Lists (updated 23 March)

Remove this Banner Ad

I added my salary cap up (as is on first page), it equals $9,081,000. Any reason why its $9.273,000?
Because he doesn't like you.

Totalled mine in excel and with delistment discounts should be:
$9,468,250
instead of $3,000 over the cap. Although maybe it doesn't include delistment reductions eg. Kerr 50% others at 75%

Russian, the Gold Coast list still has Sam Dwyer at $240k (2)

Should be either $86k (2) as per the list lodgement1 thread OP or $154k (1)

It think it is supposed to be $240K (2). The $86K is how much extra cap space you used up by extending his deal.

Ok, I didn't realise that. I thought it was the salary. I've honestly got no idea how the salaries are calculated. I was just going with the value I saw and thought it was too good to pass up :)
When I saw the $240k I said in the thread that I'd leave him on a 1 year deal if that was the case.

But if I'm stuck with it, so be it.

Hey Russian, I think you may have counted Launceston's fourth veteran as 3% of the cap instead of 4% of the cap. It doesn't make too much of a difference but would make the TPP at $9,506,000 instead of $9,410,000.

Hey Russian, I think you may have counted Launceston's fourth veteran as 3% of the cap instead of 4% of the cap. It doesn't make too much of a difference but would make the TPP at $9,506,000 instead of $9,410,000.

Oi! Who asked you!?!

And it makes a heck of a difference! Means I get 2 less rookies!

I'll double check my spreadsheet later

Oi! Who asked you!?!

Ah crap I didn't even think of rookies when I posted that. I might have been a nice guy and let it slide otherwise. :p

Oi! Who asked you!?!

Conspiracy to commit fantasy football fraud. I say we give him 25-life with no parole. That'll teach him.

Ballarat Dragons place Nathan Van Berlo on the Long Term Injury list.
Ballarat Dragons yet to determine replacement. (Can I do this?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back