2017 Official Lists (updated 23 March)

Remove this Banner Ad

Russian my man, what have you done to the length of time on your list section!?! Changed it to year of birth!

I ask because Shannon Hurn is 28 and has been on my list since formation, therefore is Veteran eligible

GeeCat

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2003
TJBC
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
TDot, LFC
Russian, I bid and won Jed Bews the same time I did for Josh Cowan. I think you may have missed it on the Off-Season thread for some reason.

Ok Mr Russian man, I'm finding a discrepancy in my cap. I've added up all the numbers you have in post 1, and with veteran contracts and all players/picks with numbers beside them, I get $8,750,000. A difference of 510,000 from the figure you have posted. Coincidentally, or not, this is the exact amount of the 2 contracts of my delisted players I'm carrying. Could you please check this for me?

Ballarat Dragons contracts all add up with I've got so far. Only change would be that Andrew Moore was signed by Richmond in the AFL as a DFA so no longer needs to be greyed out.

loopy_cam

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 11, 2007
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
I signed Baguley for two years, not one.

You have my salary at 104k short. Must have forgotten to add my second veteran contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GeeCat

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2003
TJBC
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
TDot, LFC
Russian I've also veteranised Taylor previously, so he should be counted on my list and not be in red. I should also therefore have 4 picks that I need to make - pick 42, 45, 48, and 55. That should bring my total to $10,395,000 by my count.

Oct 3, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Centrals
GST counts:
Adelaide Lions - 11
Ballarat Dragons - 10
Brisbane Bears - 11
Dragon Island Southerners - 11
Geelong - 9