2017 Official Lists (updated 23 March)

Remove this Banner Ad

Delistments
•. Colin Sylvia - $499,000 (0%) (1)
•. *Mathew Stokes - $218,000 (100%) (1)
•. Elliott Kavanagh - $200,000 (150%) (2)
•. Nick Holman - $250,000 (75%) (1)
•. James Podsiadly - $275,000 (75%) (1)

TPP: $10,438,000
Ok. Thanks. Wasn't entirely sure how to interpret the above, assuming that West Coast delistments were completed by Russian

Yeah, your question had me a bit worried so I did some digging.

The trade and bidding period is where all the team management happens and delisted AFL players who are still contracted often have their contracts paid out during that stage. It frees up list space for bidding and trading.
New coaches can also amnesty a contracted player (delist them without paying their contract out) so a few go that way too.

Yeah, your question had me a bit worried so I did some digging.

The trade and bidding period is where all the team management happens and delisted AFL players who are still contracted often have their contracts paid out during that stage. It frees up list space for bidding and trading.
New coaches can also amnesty a contracted player (delist them without paying their contract out) so a few go that way too.
I noticed that. I've got a couple on big coin who are staring down the barrel

Ballarat Dragons
Jed Anderson removed from LTI list and returns to senior list. Nathan Wilson returns to rookie list.

Nathan Freeman added to LTI list. Nathan Wilson promoted to senior list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post-trade update done. Please check and hopefully find an error that means we don't have 4 teams over the cap.

St Kilda confirmed the delisting of Garlett, that'll bring his list size back to 44

Dang. I 100% thought 33 and 34 were 88k. That's what kept me over.
That's my fault - I spotted the error yesterday before the trade was done but I guess you'd already worked out you could afford it by then. I'll reduce them to 92k.

Also missed the bid on Neville Jetta so Wagga are over as well.

Post-trade update done. Please check and hopefully find an error that means we don't have 4 teams over the cap.
Not sure where I've made a mistake in my calculations but I can't see any error with yours. Can I promote Lewis Pierce to the Senior List on a 1 year deal to get me under the cap again?

I'm sure you originally had Sam Skinner @ $79k Riley Bonner @ $90k and Kieran Lovell @ $90k now they have changed ????

Also missing are my picks 32 and 80 from the trade with Gold Coast

Sorry I meant to delist Ellis, Litherland, and Marsh. And my understanding is that since they are not on an AFL list then I pay 75% of their contracts?

Also, Burgoyne should be on a 1 year deal on $156k - I never signed him to a 2 year deal.

And Kane Lambert is not my player, so his contract should not be on my list.

That should mean I have 41 contracted players plus 3 draft picks for a TPP of $11,297,000?

Sorry I meant to delist Ellis, Litherland, and Marsh. And my understanding is that since they are not on an AFL list then I pay 75% of their contracts?

Also, Burgoyne should be on a 1 year deal on $156k - I never signed him to a 2 year deal.

And Kane Lambert is not my player, so his contract should not be on my list.

That should mean I have 41 contracted players plus 3 draft picks for a TPP of $11,297,000?

Here's the Burgoyne bid Russian, no other bids post this post

Shaun Burgoyne - $156k (1 year)
Kade Stewart - $196k (2 years)

And here's the only bid on Kane Lambert

Own player bids

Dougal Howard 144 (1)
Kane Lambert 144 (1)

Opposition bids
Neville Jetta 156 (1)
Ben Stratton 156 (1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back