2017 Offseason training thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cross pollination between sports with Rocca helping out our netballers. Keppich-Birrell mentions that our football coaches have attended the netball training to view their footwork and likewise she's watched our football sessions to see if our netballers can gain any benefit.

I sense the video is a bit PR, but any advantage helps no matter how small.

Cross pollination between sports with Rocca helping out our netballers. Keppich-Birrell mentions that our football coaches have attended the netball training to view their footwork and likewise she's watched our football sessions to see if our netballers can gain any benefit.

I sense the video is a bit PR, but any advantage helps no matter how small.

Nice but seriously ARocca can add absolutely zero to our netballers

Nice but seriously ARocca can add absolutely zero to our netballers

If a WW2 tank commander (Erwin Rommel) can provide tactical guidance to the 2010 AFL Premiership coach, then it's not so far fetched that our AFL team might be able to provide tactical guidance to our netball team. :p

If a WW2 tank commander (Erwin Rommel) can provide tactical guidance to the 2010 AFL Premiership coach, then it's not so far fetched that our AFL team might be able to provide tactical guidance to our netball team. :p

Yes it is

Good start by the team. But the Chemist Warehouse logos down the sides of the dresses still look ridiculous to me though.

Yep, would look much cleaner and better with just one large logo down the side. The back of the dress is a perfect example of a cleaner look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back