Fantasy 2017 - Omega Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Not done yet my friend.

You have the "Points For" tiebreaker in your favour.

If by some miracle Rex Burkhead and Gostkowski score 30 points between them (which they haven't done all season) and Helfarch beats you, it would still require Kenyan Drake and Julius Thomas to score 33 points for manureid to win to overtake you for the division

Were abdullah and ertz out or just scored zeros? Would have helped me if the wolves could have knocked off the flashers and they had some points on the bench that might have helped if those guys were out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh?

If I'm reading it right, if results stay the same (all three of manureid, Wizard and Cass lose), doesn't Wizard win his division and then it comes down to Cass and manu for the WC, which manu gets with the superior H2H record
Sorry, you're right.
I forgot to even look which divisions these three guys were in :thumbsdown:
Also, if Peterbuch loses, he still wins the division over Cassius due to a superior Pts For, given their H2H is 1-1.
So it's always going to be Manureid vs Cassius for the Wild Card, and that would go to Manureid on H2H (if he loses).

Hmm if i win (likely) and manu loses (likely) im in right?

Is it possible in this league to rotate the divs every year? Maybe even based on previous years results? I wasn’t in the top 4 overall scorers or anything, just feel makes it a little fairer, guys rewarded more evenly for having good teams.

The issue is always that late i the season people with s**t records dont bother changing lineups, so go in with players ruled out. It can effect playoff spots and should be considered a form of tanking. But it happens every year in most leagues I guess.

Is it possible in this league to rotate the divs every year? Maybe even based on previous years results? I wasn’t in the top 4 overall scorers or anything, just feel makes it a little fairer, guys rewarded more evenly for having good teams.
I think this is a good idea to try in a dynasty league. And will do it.

I think this is a good idea to try in a dynasty league. And will do it.

Why? I dont see the NFL doing this sort of thing to create equality, there is always ebs and flows.
To make such a move is a little reactionery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back