Fantasy 2017 - Omega Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Without looking, is Wiz in gg's division?

For the sake of the argument, here is the total scores per divison up to the end of week 13.
Atlantic: 7309 (this is my division)
Central: 6832
Pacific: 6538

So you can tell i am by far in the best divison scoring wise so my thoughts aren't driven by anything from a selfish perspective.

Why? I dont see the NFL doing this sort of thing to create equality, there is always ebs and flows.
To make such a move is a little reactionery.

NFL doesn’t do it because of money/markets etc. NFL also depends on your opponent for the day, fantasy your opponent has no effect on your score.

Absolutely no reason why you can’t swap around in fantasy. Why reward a team(s) that are crap for a few seasons simply because other teams in div are? And no again you can’t compare against NFL where opponent directly effects team.

Look at Alpha, GGs strategy clearly favours teams in his division for not only WC but seeding as well. No ebb and flow here, been like that for 10 years.

Personally I wouldn’t even have divs, just four best scorers of the year, then it doesn’t matter as much if a low team puts in a proper line up (which should be forced by Comm anyway).

NFL doesn’t do it because of money/markets etc. NFL also depends on your opponent for the day, fantasy your opponent has no effect on your score.

Absolutely no reason why you can’t swap around in fantasy. Why reward a team(s) that are crap for a few seasons simply because other teams in div are? And no again you can’t compare against NFL where opponent directly effects team.

Look at Alpha, GGs strategy clearly favours teams in his division for not only WC but seeding as well. No ebb and flow here, been like that for 10 years.

Personally I wouldn’t even have divs, just four best scorers of the year, then it doesn’t matter as much if a low team puts in a proper line up (which should be forced by Comm anyway).
Scoring only, no divisions, doesn't suit dynasty because you need an element of hording sleepers or young players not yet starters.

H2H is always more "fun" in terms of controversy, talking points, etc.

I do like the idea of re-sending divisions every year....as long as we get a vote for it.

Scoring only, no divisions, doesn't suit dynasty because you need an element of hording sleepers or young players not yet starters.

H2H is always more "fun" in terms of controversy, talking points, etc.

I do like the idea of re-sending divisions every year....as long as we get a vote for it.

Yeah keep the divs...I vote to change each season

Yeah keep the divs...I vote to change each season
This is a new comp, so yeh, happy to do it in this one.

Alpha has seen me in the Division of death for a while now, without the 2 cupcake games a year, so kind of just gotten used to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wizard on the cusp of a historic* Alpha/Omega double thanks to Todd ******* Gurley

*As historic as it can be given its the first year of Omega

Dominant!

Just quietly - Julio for Dez, Kelly & pick 12.....

My team is built for sustained success.

The Omega draft differs from Alpha/Beta.

It's 6 round rookie-only.
There is no need to trim rosters down by 6 players prior to the draft.
You just make your draft picks, and then come season start, everyone has to decide who their final 36 are by letting me know.

I'll change scoring for Omega sometime after all the final results have updated on ESPN.

Before making any changes official, will post what I'm "happy" with and see what people think, if they notice any oversights that I can fix before we head into the draft next season.

I'll try to make it either copy CT, or tweak some things where it needs to be tweaked.

Kelley was no good, at least I am fairly confident of getting value for that pick 12.

Gurley though, wow. He won me multiple championships. He is a majestic manbeast.

I won three leagues this season, coincidentally I have him in all three.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back