2017 Planning thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noob question, buuut its been a few years since I played last. I've just signed up my team name and made a public leauge so I could get on it, as you had to select one of the options It says you can join up to 10 leauges, does it automatically put you in the leauges once it kicks off? So I'm in 1 now that I made, n no ones in there yet obviously.

Haha hope it makes sense
Cheers Fellas

Noob question, buuut its been a few years since I played last. I've just signed up my team name and made a public leauge so I could get on it, as you had to select one of the options It says you can join up to 10 leauges, does it automatically put you in the leauges once it kicks off? So I'm in 1 now that I made, n no ones in there yet obviously.

Haha hope it makes sense
Cheers Fellas
You'll need to join another 9 to play the maximum 10.

Okay, so supercoach won't put you into another 9 leauges automatically? Cheers goats
Others will be able to confirm / correct, but way I understand it:

You're guaranteed to be entered into at least one league and be in the running for overall. Whether it's your league or your team / league gets merged into someone else's depends many teams are in it etc. - they merge them to fill them up to 10 / 18 teams.
(Teams with < 30 players at the start of a round are eliminated from that league permanently)

To get into more leagues, you can be invited by email, or receive a league code and enter that (like if you register your interest on here or another forum, you'll get placed in a league and receive the code - there's a thread on here for 2017 registrations), and there is also the ´voice´section on the SC site itself where people advertise leagues of theirs that still have spots to fill etc. Hooley Dooley, that was a lot of text, hope I've at least answered your question.

So the Essendon players are actually getting a discount.

how do you access the team picker? cant find any link on my page?
Don't think it's open yet, Essendon prices were released just then by Superfooty.

Here is what they're priced at:

BARGAIN BOMBERS (NB: all prices are subject to change)

CURRENT BOMBERS

Dyson Heppell (Mid) $513,300

Brent Stanton (Mid) $496,100

Michael Hurley (Def) $464,200

Jobe Watson (Mid) $453,300

Cale Hooker (Def-Fwd) $444,900

Ben Howlett (Mid-Fwd) $375,800

Travis Colyer (Fwd) $332,100

Tom Bellchambers (Ruck) $305,100

Heath Hocking (Mid) $300,100

David Myers (Mid) $133,700

FORMER BOMBERS

Patrick Ryder (Ruck-Fwd) $418,100

Michael Hibberd (Def) $402,200

Stewart Crameri (Fwd) $359,200

Jake Carlisle (Def-Fwd) $337,000

Angus Monfries (Fwd) $325,500

Jake Melksham (Mid) $298,200

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've skewed it a bit with these Bombers prices. Not a big fan of the way they've been priced. Myers rookie priced, Hooker and Carlisle with DPP, Heppell, Watson, Hibberd. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back