Player Sponsorship 2017 - Player Sponsor Dinner

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all, was a good night. I had Patrick Lipinski and Fergus Greene on my table.

Patrick's shoulder is still a bit sore, but he's looking to get back into it the next couple of weeks. Was disappointed he went down when he did, thought he'd be in the running to make the seniors. Getting his AFL debut is his aim for this year still.

I asked about the Penski file, he's heard of it before but not seen the Seinfeld episode, told me his mum filled him in on the story. :)

Didn't get to say much to Ferg he was on the other side of the table, however he came across as a nice guy.

Another thing JJ arrived late, he was coming back from WA stayed to see his family I believe. Also had a quick chat with Tim English, but we ended up talking cricket as his bro is a fast bowler. He told me he used to wicket keep, hard to picture a guy that tall getting behind the stumps :)

Another thing JJ arrived late, he was coming back from WA stayed to see his family I believe. Also had a quick chat with Tim English, but we ended up talking cricket as his bro is a fast bowler. He told me he used to wicket keep, hard to picture a guy that tall getting behind the stumps :)
Marcus also stayed behind until Sunday in Perth.

Couple of other things that came to mind just now. We spoke about how good it is for the players that the Footscray team play the same game style as the seniors, Patrick sounded incredulous when he mentioned other players have told him they'd play diff game styles/positions when at Williamstown.

Also spoke about his goal kicking and the week he kicked 4, the training session before the game they had a goal kicking comp where he missed pretty much every shot. So was happy he was able to turn it on when it mattered.

Had Prudden and Young on my table
Prudden tracking well and will be out for the next 4 weeks, lifes pretty chilled. He did get a text from bevo half way into the night which he said "ahh * what did i do"
He's looking to come back after the bye and put together some good footy

Young was great to speak too, we had some older people on the table which made talking to us a lot easier since we look the same age. Really into NBA (knicks fan) and proceeded to give him s**t about Phil Jackson and talk NBA for 40mins. He's really fitting in at the dogs and melbourne, had his family over last weekend.

Was on the table with B.Dale,

Spent most of the night talking about grass roots footy and how he's got the golden opportunity to step up and make a spot for himself in the future. Also spoke in great lengths with both Roughy (who said he's up for playing this week) and Red who was wrap't to be back playing footy

Was on the table with B.Dale,

Spent most of the night talking about grass roots footy and how he's got the golden opportunity to step up and make a spot for himself in the future. Also spoke in great lengths with both Roughy (who said he's up for playing this week) and Red who was wrap't to be back playing footy

Edi-Asp FTW :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all, was a good night. I had Patrick Lipinski and Fergus Greene on my table.

Patrick's shoulder is still a bit sore, but he's looking to get back into it the next couple of weeks. Was disappointed he went down when he did, thought he'd be in the running to make the seniors. Getting his AFL debut is his aim for this year still.

I asked about the Penski file, he's heard of it before but not seen the Seinfeld episode, told me his mum filled him in on the story. :)

Didn't get to say much to Ferg he was on the other side of the table, however he came across as a nice guy.
Did the draftees come across as nice blokes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back