Player Sponsorship 2017 Player Sponsor Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Locker Room pics. About the only highlight of this afternoon / evening. Well, that and seeing all those scarves held aloft for a rousing rendition of NTUA.

032ddfa139633b0c927a940c377d4fde.jpg

26d02dc5f6f37b5f86a97e4ad2e5d967.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Had the pleasure of representing the BigFooty Power board at the Kick and catch today. Morning tea with Timmy G where all players sponsors were presented with a framed autographed picture of their player.
Upstairs for more food to watch the lads train. Plenty of forward entry work, hitting the lead up player and then having the shot for goal followed by more goal kicking and some centre work drills.
Players came over in batches and as a third of the sponsors hadn't turned up and our man Jessie Palmer was doing some extra work Timmy G bought of Atley and Hoff to work with my two kids.
Had a really good chat with Atley, living with red (Drew) who while both vic country lads he didn't really know before but they now have a strong friendship. Pretty impressive kid, asked about playing his brother and if he would get much sledging from his brother or the other North blokes. Mentioned him and his brother don't talk much on the field so would just go about his business. Very nervous last week and it was the pressure around the contest that he noticed the most.
Hoff as you would expect didn't say as much. Anyone with kids will know it's impossible to get them to kick the ball straight, all the want to do is snap it around the corner. My lad for the first time in his life was actually kicking proper drop punts when Hoff asked if he could do any snaps. That was the end of any normal kicking.
Palmer finished up just as Ollie walked past me and I felt very inferior. Kids a beast.
Palmer is a quality lad , we spoke about his year with the magpies. Has been happy with his form but just lack of injuries and form of like players in the Power means he has to wait. He and my lad bonded over the NBA - Jessie Houston and my lad the Spurs arch rivals so they had a bit of fun with that.
Jessie then asked if the kids wanted to get any other players photos or autographs, as he would introduce them.
Both kids said SPP instantly so Jessie called over 'Pepp' he signed the photos the kids had with Jessie giving him a bit of stick over actually smiling in one of the picks.
Another ten minutes of selfies and autographs and the players went in for meetings and gym work.
Great day had by the Gravy family, many thanks to Macca19 for all the work he is/ has been doing in relation to the club sponsor role.

Had the pleasure of representing the BigFooty Power board at the Kick and catch today. Morning tea with Timmy G where all players sponsors were presented with a framed autographed picture of their player.
Upstairs for more food to watch the lads train. Plenty of forward entry work, hitting the lead up player and then having the shot for goal followed by more goal kicking and some centre work drills.
Players came over in batches and as a third of the sponsors hadn't turned up and our man Jessie Palmer was doing some extra work Timmy G bought of Atley and Hoff to work with my two kids.
Had a really good chat with Atley, living with red (Drew) who while both vic country lads he didn't really know before but they now have a strong friendship. Pretty impressive kid, asked about playing his brother and if he would get much sledging from his brother or the other North blokes. Mentioned him and his brother don't talk much on the field so would just go about his business. Very nervous last week and it was the pressure around the contest that he noticed the most.
Hoff as you would expect didn't say as much. Anyone with kids will know it's impossible to get them to kick the ball straight, all the want to do is snap it around the corner. My lad for the first time in his life was actually kicking proper drop punts when Hoff asked if he could do any snaps. That was the end of any normal kicking.
Palmer finished up just as Ollie walked past me and I felt very inferior. Kids a beast.
Palmer is a quality lad , we spoke about his year with the magpies. Has been happy with his form but just lack of injuries and form of like players in the Power means he has to wait. He and my lad bonded over the NBA - Jessie Houston and my lad the Spurs arch rivals so they had a bit of fun with that.
Jessie then asked if the kids wanted to get any other players photos or autographs, as he would introduce them.
Both kids said SPP instantly so Jessie called over 'Pepp' he signed the photos the kids had with Jessie giving him a bit of stick over actually smiling in one of the picks.
Another ten minutes of selfies and autographs and the players went in for meetings and gym work.
Great day had by the Gravy family, many thanks to Macca19 for all the work he is/ has been doing in relation to the club sponsor role.
Top notch, mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back