Competitions 2017 Player Sponsors - Final Competition - Syd Barker Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, first up a massive apology. The email from the club advising of this reward package for the 2017 Jumper Club sposnorship went to my spam folder for some reason, and as such I only saw it this morning and the timeframe we have for actually running this lottery is way, way smaller than I would have liked. To mitigate that as much as possible, I'll be sending a PM to every player sponsor so they see this thread.

While 2017 has not been fantastic in terms of the on-field football product delivered by NMFC, what cannot be ignored is the continued passion and dedication displayed by this cohort of BigFooty NMFC Player Sponsors.

Beginning with the fantastic work of Kerry many years ago, BigFooty has had continuous player sponsorship for, gee.. it must surely be approaching 10 years? That is fantastic, and let me once again thank all of you involved for making it possible.

Our final giveaway/competition for 2017 is of course, the Syd Barker Club Champion Dinner.

Since we sponsor two players, then we have TWO double passes to giveaway.

The event is on Friday September 15, 2017 at 7:00pm in Docklands, Melbourne.

If you are not 100% certain you can attend this event, do not enter, as tickets are non-transferrable and will be in our winners names.

The dress code for this event is 'Formal/Cocktail', so lads wear a suit, women wear... whatever it is you wear to a formal/cocktail event. Don't rock up to this event in jeans and a t-shirt and expect to be let in the door.

As I said at the top, we have a very short timeframe to allow entries, so entries will close Tuesday August 22 at lunch time, at which point the winners will need to instantly send me their names and contact information so I can RSVP you with the club on that same day.

Good luck to all of you, and thank you again for being a part of our 2017 Player Sponsorship group!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back