Player Sponsorship 2017 Player Sponsorship - a call to arms !

Remove this Banner Ad

In about one week we'll start our 'selection' process for this season's sponsored players. It's not too late to pledge your contribution.
When do you want the $$$

Is Kaiden Brand injured?
I havent seen any reports and the Bupa Injury report is old
It's on the training thread and maybe one of the JLT threads, broken finger which they may as well let heal being preseason

OK as promised it's the end of the month and time to start those donations rolling in :) I'll get a new thread happening later tonight with banking details etc. Your prompt attention to this will ensure we get to take part.

Because we're late at starting this year, we will have to run the new-player-to-sponsor poll at the same time. Shoddy will take care of this.

Our situation is this: we're about $400 short of sponsoring three players. In the general scheme of things that's not a lot... however the start of the season isn't far away !

Many thanks to those who have pledged so far. If you haven't.... there is still time to get on board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely missed this thread! Rarely been checking for new threads the last couple months due to work.

If it's not too late I'll do 3 units. Will transfer tomorrow evening.

Completely missed this thread! Rarely been checking for new threads the last couple months due to work.

If it's not too late I'll do 3 units. Will transfer tomorrow evening.

Never too late... well for now :) Thanks ! Funds transfer thread appears as a sticky on the first page.

Time to get those pledges in.... this will probably be my final call and we're still waiting for close to $600 to arrive.

I'm meeting with HFC on Wednesday to finalise things, so time really is running out. Banking info is on the 'Taking payments now' thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back