Player Sponsorship 2017 Player Sponsorship - Kennedy and K Smith - Player function review 23/7

Remove this Banner Ad

As an aside, if we get excess this year, how about we put it towards FreezeMND?
Totally.

We could also raffle off some beanies using that money to buy them?

Totally.

We could also raffle off some beanies using that money to buy them?
Don't most people buy them anyway? Probably better just donating the cash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So when do we kick in the actual money?
You can relax for a few weeks - I'll keep a tally of pledges and then PM to collect funds in about 4 weeks. Around when NAB challenge starts. Who knows - some random might pledge a million dollars and we could be gold sponsors of everyone plus form a coterie and have development league players mow the lawn.

H
You can relax for a few weeks - I'll keep a tally of pledges and then PM to collect funds in about 4 weeks. Around when NAB challenge starts. Who knows - some random might pledge a million dollars and we could be gold sponsors of everyone plus form a coterie and have development league players mow the lawn.
Happy to pledge 2500 cents towards that million.

Do I need to get some lawn first?

Also - have you taken over organising this as a new mod?
You do, yes.

And correct - I volunteered what with Captain Jack retiring and all. The task looked reasonably low-maintenance, low chance of stuff ups etc. I hope I'm right about this.

You do, yes.

And correct - I volunteered what with Captain Jack retiring and all. The task looked reasonably low-maintenance, low chance of stuff ups etc. I hope I'm right about this.

Not sure if I feel comfortable giving my hard earned dollars to a bunny with a drinking problem...

Not sure if I feel comfortable giving my hard earned dollars to a bunny with a drinking problem...
I personally feel that drinking can never be a problem.

*the view expressed above could possibly be symptomatic of some kind of problem...

I personally feel that drinking can never be a problem.

*the view expressed above could possibly be symptomatic of some kind of problem...

Ok... well Ive said my piece... nobody cry to me if we end up sponsoring a Scandinavian Dodgeball team instead of BenKen

Hi all,

Firstly thanks to PG for taking over with the sponsorship. I promise it's not too hard!

Secondly, I know I have said this before but we need to choose a female player to sponsor. Deanna Berry was mentioned but it seems she is already accounted for. Below is a list of the players still available. Does anyone with more knowledge of the lady players than I have an opinion on which of the below we would like to sponsor?

e0461c29200eaa8da249ddd80b826bf7.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back