Player Sponsorship 2017 Player Sponsorship - Kennedy and K Smith - Player function review 23/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, pony up the dough!

I mean it's time for those who would like to be part of the player sponsorship to let us know how much you plan to contribute towards the 2017 sponsorship.

We have Kennedy locked in again, so his career is almost certainly now over but hey, thats how we roll.

We have $500 left over from last year & with just another $95 we can also sponsor a female player too (Deanna Berry I reckon). We might be the first board to do so. Then they'll all follow and claim they had the bright idea but we had this planned ages ago.

So normally this post gives some info on what its all about but I'll now hand over to Striker475 to do the stuff I'm too lazy too. Or Captain Jack for some swan song assistance.

Any way, how much cash are you in for?

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'll go $50 for BenKen and if we go to a Women's player I'm good for another $50.

Is there any difference between kicking in $10 and $100? Is this what the little tags are on the side?

That Tag though, don't think i didn't notice Crimson Azure

Yeah i'm in. should be good for $50 this year even if it does come out of my Adelaide fund. Gotta get back on dat premium board! Also i would love to sponsor a female player. We are one of the first clubs to pioneer it with the dogs and we are the best supporters to get right behind it!

R_Grunter

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2016
Darwin
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne Football Club
What does this do?
Also, why does everyone jump on Kennedy to sponsor?

Is he like the hot African sponsor kid that looks like Usher?

R_Grunter

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2016
Darwin
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne Football Club
Does the $50 buy a sticker on your avatar of a player that will not be playing for the club in the following season?
Bad news for Kennedy if this logic holds up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the $50 buy a sticker on your avatar of a player that will not be playing for the club in the following season?
Bad news for Kennedy if this logic holds up.
Yes it does along with a BF gold membership.

You also go into the draw for the goods or after match function.

No worries. Where do I sign?

You just pledge an amount and a mod will message bank details when the time comes to pay.

Its really all about getting involved in the club and a good way to sponsor a player without funding the whole amount yourself.

Sponsors get certain perks like attending functions etc and only one or two of us can go so we raffle it off or just see who is interested.

I think last year there were items that got raffled off as well? Check the thread from this year because I can't remember exactly what there was

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/player-sponsorship-2016-ben-kennedy-paid-up.1118828/

In for $50.

As CA said we will be breaking new ground with sponsorship of a female MFC player this year. If anyone has a particular player in mind (Deanna Berry already suggested by CA) for us to sponsor, speak now! If not I will request Berry.

I already have the $500 from last season in my account (luckily for you guys I didn't skip town with it) so we will sort that part of the sponsorship out early in 2017. The Kennedy sponsorship will follow later, and will be organised by someone else.

I'm going to be overseas until the start of the season, so will have to get back to you on this one. Any chance we could get the Howe and Barry badges shrunk to another JH and DB?

I feel we should also say (for the benefit of those umming and ahhing about pledging) that your odds of attending the player function (if you're in to that sort of thing) drop drastically to about 2/1 due to the introverted nature of the majority of posters. You can't lose!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I feel we should also say (for the benefit of those umming and ahhing about pledging) that your odds of attending the player function (if you're in to that sort of thing) drop drastically to about 2/1 due to the introverted nature of the majority of posters. You can't lose!
I went to both gigs because we ended with no takers. Well worth doing

I'll go, but only if I can take the Mrs.

Perhaps I can go, I'm sure she'd be happy to wait in the car whilst I enjoy myself. Thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back