Player Sponsorship 2017 Player Sponsorship - Kennedy and K Smith - Player function review 23/7

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Dress shoes with needlessly large straps and silly buckles.
I see

image.jpeg

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
So I blame Proper Gander - apparently the dress code was Lounge Suit according to a couple of people here
Nup. I double checked because I doubted myself. Definitely smart casual. I guess it's just a Melbourne Range Rover type of smart casual

Officially excited. But most importantly excited by how...calm it was. It's not potential they're talking. They think they can do damage this year.

Katherine is awesome. Good sponsor pick people.

And omfg Jordan Lewis.

Regrets everywhere. For the record I'm in nice jeans, Vans and a button-down shirt. For almost everyone here smart casual means suit-no-tie.

At least there's free drinks!
M8 its not 2011

Now that i've seen real life Striker in photo form, I remember the meet up. Is that still happening? I feel more confident that you're not all scary and intimidating now

One of my favourites now.

Seriously though, Was good yeah?
Very good.

Now that i've seen real life Striker in photo form, I remember the meet up. Is that still happening? I feel more confident that you're not all scary and intimidating now
Thinking May at this stage...possibly the Hawthorn game.

M8 its not 2011
My feet are ****ed, one of the few shoes I can wear all day without being in complete agony by the end of it.

Back