Player Sponsorship 2017 Player Sponsorship - Kennedy and K Smith - Player function review 23/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Kat Smith has a perpetual 'slightly-bemused' face. Not resting 'slightly-bemused' face because it's perhaps most evident when she's smiling. I'm not sure what it is but I get a sense of constant, well, bemusement.

Kat Smith has a perpetual 'slightly-bemused' face. Not resting 'slightly-bemused' face because it's perhaps most evident when she's smiling. I'm not sure what it is but I get a sense of constant, well, bemusement.
Without trying to sound condescending or setting off a stream of Striker-and-Katherine memes, she's an absolute joy to talk to. Friendly, bubbly and just loving the chance she has as a footballer. Cant speak any higher of her really.

Last edited:

Without trying to sound condescending or setting off a stream of Striker-and-Katherine memes, she's an absolute joy to talk too. Friendly, bubbly and just loving the chance she has as a footballer. Cant speak any higher of her really.

I don't doubt it, I remember her draft video being the best of the bunch (despite, if I remember correctly, being a Carlton supporter growing up).

I don't doubt it, I remember her draft video being the best of the bunch (despite, if I remember correctly, being a Carlton supporter growing up).
Correct, her father is a mad Blue.

My feet are ******, one of the few shoes I can wear all day without being in complete agony by the end of it.
I had the same issue. Roshes changed my life :thumbsu:

Striker475 did you mention the BF sponsorship curse?

I think we may have killed the curse with Smith. The jury is still out with BenKen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to BenKen...

Striker475 did you mention the BF sponsorship curse?

I think we may have killed the curse with Smith. The jury is still out with BenKen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How exactly would that conversation go?

Hi BenKen - I'm Striker and I'm your BigFooty Sponsor. Everyone I sponsor has their career either go to s**t or go to Collingwood or both. Great to meet you while I still can.

How exactly would that conversation go?

Hi BenKen - I'm Striker and I'm your BigFooty Sponsor. Everyone I sponsor has their career either go to s**t or go to Collingwood or both. Great to meet you while I still can.
Seems pretty close to the mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without trying to sound condescending or setting off a stream of Striker-and-Katherine memes, she's an absolute joy to talk too. Friendly, bubbly and just loving the chance she has as a footballer. Cant speak any higher of her really.
Note to self, do memes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back